Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XV - Official Bracket

• Owner

Doing this a little different this year. You guys can track the status of the games live and predict the outcome/make bets on this Gang Wars via directly through this link: https://challonge.com/dua6m9z7 

If you guess the outcome of this gang wars right I will give you the cash. Prize Pool starts at 20 Mil, and will be split with everyone that gets the outcome correct, make sure to screenshot your outcome. Anyone that wants to add to this prize pool can message me & @Main and we will make sure to put it in.

Rosters can be found here (Make sure to look at this by tomorrow to see your Roster, we will finish approving/denying players by tonight):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dUSkMRFBDCqrE3IvXpOYQmy5glOlPSoFnbZ_jyaEOfw/edit#gid=0

To those who arent interested in that stuff, here's a boring (live) version of the bracket (Bronze match is for third place):

Yall can see the predictions here:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Whitee said:

RULES:

• Individuals who have been banned in the past for lag-switching, combat exploiting, or scripts will be disqualified instantly.

Jke ved dealer but won’t let white play yikes someone who just got globalled 4 months ago can play hahah this server is a joke 

• Like 2
  • Owner
7 minutes ago, Whitee said:

RULES:

• Individuals who have been banned in the past for lag-switching, combat exploiting, or scripts will be disqualified instantly.

1 minute ago, Page said:

Jke ved dealer but won’t let white play yikes someone who just got globalled 4 months ago can play hahah this server is a joke 

50 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Rosters can be found here (Make sure to look at this by tomorrow to see your Roster, we will finish approving/denying players by tonight):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dUSkMRFBDCqrE3IvXpOYQmy5glOlPSoFnbZ_jyaEOfw/edit#gid=0

T

1 hour ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

simply put.. 1f9652c7d77e60df28f9c16dcd1bd6e0.png

Wrong fat boy.

we got the easiest path to the finals. Beat the chumps whose leaders can’t fight with them then beat the foreigners who can’t speak proper English. 😚

• Senior Admin
35 minutes ago, Page said:

Who got globalled 4 months ago? Ved never even cheated on Olympus as far as i've been told. still using the same account. I personally messaged about JKE a few weeks ago and then after i was told by someone aslong they aren't on restrictions they can play.

I don't really understand why they can't play. if their fine to play on the server why is gangwars different 

Edited by Mason Statham
  • Like 2