when admins play as civ

• Owner
5 minutes ago, Solomon said:

No, he was not banned for this. @ThatNerdyGuy came into the support room and said this was not rdm. Then he denied coopacarp's ticket until he made an appeal. Not sure what the status of the report is. So my point is that these situations are not clear and the rules need to be amended.

I dont know the full context between what happened with Nerdy and that report, so ill let him speak on it if need be. However I gave you my thoughts on it, based on both me issuing those bans and experiencing those bans prior to me being staff.

That's an active fight, you only got fucked cuz it's the kid who couldn't pass 10th grade PE, and his dick riding staff member

Edited by Woo
  • Like 2
  • TriHard 1
  • Admin
3 hours ago, Ryan said:

As for your ban, it was very justified and honestly he didnt even have to lift it. Ive had a similar situation like this before I was staff, back at diamond pro. A full car pulled up on us and engaged us, and not all of them had tags. @Dante Ended up banning me and I had literally all the staff at the time look at it, submitted 3 ban appeals and got a minor reduction. Looking back at the notes on it now from the staff perspective... him Ignis and everyone else werent so nice to my thought process 😞 

Idr this at all but GET FUCKED prob deserved it if me and @iPopsicle both agreed. Loser. 

• Haha 1

I mean I see both sides of the spectrum honestly, I'm not going to put my say in it at all. All I'm going to say is that just because moderators or admins are mods or admins they shouldn't be getting the fun taken from them, they should still be allowed to be in gangs. However, personally I don't think a moderator or admin should be able to handle their own case but what do I know? 

• Love 1

Staff should never handle their own cases in my opinion, although I don't disagree with how it turned out, nor do I agree because it seems sooooo scuffed. I think it was fair that he in time just unbanned you and compensated you.  I truly think staff should never be allowed to handle situations they are directly involved in, it should always be a third party. 

Kamikaze was overly helpful and understanding in this, and to post this in my opinion is kinda shitty towards him since he removed the ban, and even gave you the taser.

For people bitching about admins or staff in general being in gangs, make the logs of what admins spawn public, I'm sure it will shut many people up when they see they are not actually spawning shit in their favor. OR, it could be really bad lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Admin
47 minutes ago, Ryan said:

HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE LEGENDARY 3 TICKET ANDY1da187b7e2ed399ecb258b01d4139ccf.png

You weren’t the first one to roll up the CoC when I said no lmao but I kinda remember this. I feel like everyone gave you shit about it too for being dense 

now is owner fucking heck 

• Owner
18 minutes ago, Dante said:

You weren’t the first one to roll up the CoC when I said no lmao but I kinda remember this. I feel like everyone gave you shit about it too for being dense 

now is owner fucking heck 

The notes I couldnt see at the time werent so nice let me tell ya 😞 admincp really be showing peoples true feelings lmfao

• Haha 1
  • Admin
13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The notes I couldnt see at the time werent so nice let me tell ya 😞 admincp really be showing peoples true feelings lmfao

Not enough staff used it too back then. It was usually the same few on every application. Then @Mercury’s/ @Plumber’s random ass outdated opinion on people they hadn’t talked to in ages 😂

• Owner
5 minutes ago, Dante said:

Not enough staff used it too back then. It was usually the same few on every application. Then @Mercury’s/ @Plumber’s random ass outdated opinion on people they hadn’t talked to in ages 😂

Tldr I got flamed in those things 😞 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

I heard @Solomon in the background. That’s why there’s a 25 min video forum post made about “”””bad DB/TI”””” admins

see those rocks over there? Keep kicking

Goat, I have had personal issues with a number of people both on and off the staff team before but I try to not hold the opinion of “admins are bad”. Id like to ask you to read through what I wrote in this post. All of my opinions were justified with reasons rather than some other people simply trying to flame the staff. Furthermore when new information was presented responding to my issues I changed my position.