Official Shit Talking Post

27 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Arent you the most shit tier admin on the server who lied about his age on his staff app pog. Please jump off your nearest bridge youd do the server, your family, and the world a favor.

Also @ChrisGG you shit inactive admin. Can you explain how im permed for backpacking a wall when the kid who reported me was peeking thru big tower walls and killing us lol. You and panda should jump off the bridge together. Two jews one river.

Also why are all the nons arguing this whole thread is resident sleeper get my nigga @buckie in here

Hm if you don't understand why you're banned yet, maybe you shouldn't be unbanned 🤔

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, destruct said:

Hm if you don't understand why you're banned yet, maybe you shouldn't be unbanned

Im banned for backpacking a wall 5head if half your brain wasent missing you wouldve been able to understand what i said. Im permed for backpacking a wall while the kid who reported me was shooting thru big tower walls and killing us only got a 2 day ban.

@swervy @Silton my dad is alive and well stupid fucks idk who told you my dad was dead at least i know my dad little ginger rejects play arma all day and think you are something kids dont even have 100 bucks to ur name and im dead swervy you are one to talk you gonna pull a bb gun on me? lol

@Panda :) you little virgin too changing my shit talk you cant even hang online let alone irl pussy 

1 hour ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@swervy @Silton my dad is alive and well stupid fucks idk who told you my dad was dead at least i know my dad little ginger rejects play arma all day and think you are something kids dont even have 100 bucks to ur name and im dead swervy you are one to talk you gonna pull a bb gun on me? lol

@Panda :) you little virgin too changing my shit talk you cant even hang online let alone irl pussy 

cyclops in the cut 3 hands big bands bitch lil bro smokin big dope yurrr

shut up fat retard you think you are hot shit cause you sell drugs 

1 hour ago, Greezy Gabe said:

bb gun? you’re thinking of @DABESTeva 

you’re one of the cringiest kids ive ever encountered online and i hope getting cyberbullied helps you realize acting black is not helping your case. your dad mustve been MIA because if i were him id beat the hell out of ya till your flat bill falls off. ya hurd?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Aren't you friends with 2 kids that ddos'd people on a video game because they couldn't stand losing???

It is Jerrod that used to ddos and he did it to people who did it to him yikes aren't you that guy that is a plague pocket admin? 

This thread is boring it's just plague sucking off each other I thought it was going to have some boom and bang!

• Community Manager
11 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Hi Guys, 

How did your week go?

Hi Mason, my week has been great! I’ve been at the beach currently drinking a rona

1 hour ago, Lucien said:

Was pretty good lots of time chilling in the sun, how about you Mason?

Sameeee bro, miss you lucien

• Like 1
2 hours ago, swervy said:

bb gun? you’re thinking of @DABESTeva 

you’re one of the cringiest kids ive ever encountered online and i hope getting cyberbullied helps you realize acting black is not helping your case. your dad mustve been MIA because if i were him id beat the hell out of ya till your flat bill falls off. ya hurd?

keep my name out your mouth retard

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, DABESTeva said:

keep my name out your mouth retard

88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 88 on top 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • TriHard 1
5 hours ago, Strafe said:

Im banned for backpacking a wall 5head if half your brain wasent missing you wouldve been able to understand what i said. Im permed for backpacking a wall while the kid who reported me was shooting thru big tower walls and killing us only got a 2 day ban.

Yeeeeeaaaaaah you're an idiot

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Strafe said:

Arent you the most shit tier admin on the server who lied about his age on his staff app pog. Please jump off your nearest bridge youd do the server, your family, and the world a favor.

Also @ChrisGG you shit inactive admin. Can you explain how im permed for backpacking a wall when the kid who reported me was peeking thru big tower walls and killing us lol. You and panda should jump off the bridge together. Two jews one river.

Also why are all the nons arguing this whole thread is resident sleeper get my nigga @buckie in here

I didn't lie about shit degen c28bfdbf4c60d49eba23c1ce19878e14.png

and everything else in this post is just a cry for help because you cannot abuse your drug of choice. Arma 3.

5 hours ago, Greezy Gabe said:

I didn't touch your post dumbass retard it's gonna be pretty funny one day you are gonna sell some pregnant woman so laced shit and shes gonna die and you will go to prision (where you belong) for double manslaughter you useless fuck.

3 hours ago, Vcx said:

It is Jerrod that used to ddos and he did it to people who did it to him yikes aren't you that guy that is a plague pocket admin? 

This thread is boring it's just plague sucking off each other I thought it was going to have some boom and bang!

Yeah because @Xirie used to hit him off I remember Xirie Killing meatball one time and xirie got smacked off  oh and if Greezy Gabe didn't ddos anyone why was he banned and why did I get smacked offline after I denied Marvel's ban appeal the other day it's like all the apes and dengens on the server just huddle into one gang its pretty fuckin weird

• Like 2
  • Kappa 1
5 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

I didn't lie about shit degen c28bfdbf4c60d49eba23c1ce19878e14.png

and everything else in this post is just a cry for help because you cannot abuse your drug of choice. Arma 3.

I didn't touch your post dumbass retard it's gonna be pretty funny one day you are gonna sell some pregnant woman so laced shit and shes gonna die and you will go to prision (where you belong) for double manslaughter you useless fuck.

Yeah because @Xirie used to hit him off I remember Xirie Killing meatball one time and xirie got smacked off  oh and if Greezy Gabe didn't ddos anyone why was he banned and why did I get smacked offline after I denied Marvel's ban appeal the other day it's like all the apes and dengens on the server just huddle into one gang its pretty fuckin weird

You took the time out of your day to explain like 3 paragraphs worth of stuff which is considered all braindead coming from you. whats pretty weird is the whole sever hates you and I wonder if there is a reason for that freak jesus I must've hurt your feelings pocket admin headass its a game and you took grandma gary's shit talking post way too seriously little freak lmao