Deep Dark Secrets Of SAPD

You want to actually fix this from happening? Where the Chief has been in his position so long that he has become complacent and caused the overall health of the faction to drop? Term limits of one year for the Chief of Police. Only way they can serve longer than one year is if the current Chief leaves within one year they can stay for what would've been a year since the previous Chief became Chief. An example of this would be the US rule that the VP and take over for the President in the event of their death or resignation and the time they are President after doesn't count towards their two term limit(there is a limit of 10 years total but this wouldn't be applicable).

Long story short, if someone stays at the same position while in the leadership of a faction for too long they are bound to make the mistakes of those before them or even worse.

42 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

OMG GUYS IT'S @ Winters  HI WINTERS!!!!

4TecXEG.png

Must have been a part of his 10 hours a week to look at this post.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1

LMFAO, sorry to hear this happened to you and I honestly 100% believe you as the same thing has happened in the past. when Goat got chief for the second time Greenbum was a sgt (Winters, and Nerdy were dep chiefs). After a few weeks he missed his times 1 week and got pulled by Goat, winters & nerdy. Saying he needs to make his minimums (time and OIC). So the next week he did just that he did like 1 OIC over and like 4 hours ingame. He was then pulled by all 3 of them at the end of that week and got removed because he didn’t go “above and beyond” like GOAT apparently asked him to do. Which Greenbum said he never heard. 

During the week of inactivity and the week of activity Green and our friend group were really into a Dayz server and were playing it a lot. Winter’s also played it and knew exactly what was happening with green and didn’t help him in any way or mention that he is going to since he didn’t go “above and beyond” etc.

Obviously it wasn’t Winters in charge for green’s removal but Winters was right there with him.

This is one of the many reason I dislike the Sr . APD. Ik we have had a few times where I have called you retarded @ Iceman and u have done the same about me…. But at least u were available and open to play with Jr. APD. Something I think the Sr. APD fail to do nowadays. Honestly one of the best things @ Pledge did when he was chief was that seniors couldn’t play in any private channels. No interrogation rooms, no conference room, etc.

@ Winters just give it up already. You said quite some time ago you can’t hand off the APD to anyone cuz it would fail horrible, but that is your own fault, and it seems you don’t care about the APD that much anymore.

@ destruct you’re a pussy for unpinning and unfeaturing this post, its once in a blue moon you get good drama on these forums anymore. Don’t be a cuck.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Noble said:

@ Winters  Embarrassing. Drop the SAPD ego for a bit and step back. That comment you made in the meeting about how "I dont see anyone here with SAPD to it must be harder to get" WAKE UP MAN. You are an embarrassment to the community. even destruct manages to be more active, hell RYAN plays the game more then you! You red haired fuck you need to step down. Never have has any SAPD leader been more tone deaf then yourself. "if someone askes me an apd question in ts it counts towards my 10 hours" fuck off man seriously its insane hearing you say shit like this and MEANING it. WAKE UP! If it was not 2023 you would have been couped 30x over. PS, 85% of SAPD is afraid to say how they feel about your horrendous Gestapo like leadership of the failed faction and blow smoke up your ass 24/7. 

Nothing but resect for you, incredible to see how far you made it and sad to see this happen to one of the only hopes for SAPD. @ Iceman ❤️

retweet

• Like 5

Notice how no sapd have stood up for you @ Winters  actually not a single person has in either 2 threads about you. Not one person has defended you in any way. Your a terrible chief who i personally think should hang ten.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, Panda 🙂 said:

4th time it is ig

Lmao I don’t want this shit, I don’t have the time for it. But I’ll certainly get in on the forums banter when it’s a matter that means something to me. I just don’t like seeing things go downhill. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Headless said:

I was also treated the same way; almost everything he did was toxic under the table. He removed me for no reason on the day my grandma who had been on dialysis for several months had died that day and my father was in the hospital. Winters refused to listen to reason and I was told that because he is the faction leader he could do what he wants.

The empathy this man lacks over "enforcing rules". Taking away someones escape because its part of your "desk work". I bet @ Winters claimed 2 hours of "behind the scenes" while taking 30 minute to remove iceman

8 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Lmao I don’t want this shit, I don’t have the time for it. But I’ll certainly get in on the forums banter when it’s a matter that means something to me. I just don’t like seeing things go downhill. 

Nah I’m joking mostly I’d never take an actual rank again I don’t think, but with my off time this summer I’d be more than glad to help in some way if this ends up being a purge lol.

• Love 1

Absolute piss take this is. If there’s anyone who i’d like to see chief it would definitely be @ Headless . Someone who genuinely cares and puts in effort. Embarrassing that this has gone on for so long

• +1 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, nman said:

@ Iceman  was undoubtedly the most approachable, insightful, and reasonable sAPD that the faction has had. Countless times this dude went out of his way to solve various faction related issues for me when all of the others in my "chain of command" just would not. @ Winters  you are a clown, you are overwhelmingly the worst chief that the APD has had and you are mentioned for your inactivity and personality of a cardboard box on a daily almost hourly basis both on the forums in some capacity, and in teamspeak in the on duty channels. You are an ineffective leader and it is far past the time you should've stepped down and made way for a more reasonable choice. 

How the fuck did winters become worse than sandman and still hasent been couped.  GIVE US REXO WE WANT REXO. W

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cringe 1

@ TapTap  @ Rexo  for chief let's vote

3 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

You want to actually fix this from happening? Where the Chief has been in his position so long that he has become complacent and caused the overall health of the faction to drop? Term limits of one year for the Chief

^^^^^ +10000

A strong apd accross all ranks is what makes this server exciting and balanced.  Over these past few years Senior SAPD have become completely detached from the faction and community.  Maybe it’s time for staff to check in?

• +1 1