Moderators

I feel like the mods dont get enough appreciation... everyone always complain they never do their job and that it takes for ever for their reports to go through...i feel its the opposite all my reports are handled in less than a day and every time i need to speak with a mod in ts more than 3/4 the time they are their to help. Just wanna thank all the mods for the hard work they do! <3 I would also like to add that theese amazing moments wouldn't be able to happen with out the devolper team and the admins!

Everyone tag a mod and make him/her feel special! @Bubbaloo 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Angel said:

I feel like the mods dont get enough appreciation... everyone always complain they never do their job and that it takes for ever for their reports to go through...i feel its the opposite all my reports are handled in less than a day and every time i need to speak with a mod in ts more than 3/4 the time they are their to help. Just wanna thank all the mods for the hard work they do! <3 I would also like to add that theese amazing moments wouldn't be able to happen with out the devolper team and the admins!

Everyone tag a mod and make him/her feel special! @Bubbaloo 

8eI8sHU.gif

Do agree though. GG staff polish that tough hide to fight the salt :Kappa:

@Fedot

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Angel said:

And I sorted it out with dez in less than an hour pretty much <3

Well that's why on the secound day you still tried to connect and were banned? Or is that just Another ban.. Jk Good mods good admins 

12 hours ago, JoelProof said:

@Angel that player report I submitted on you was resolved in a hour <3 

15 minutes ago, JoelProof said:

Well that's why on the secound day you still tried to connect and were banned? Or is that just Another ban.. Jk Good mods good admins 

But bub wasn't on till 530 to lift it (;