Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

That time has come...

You better drop in and say hi from time to time. I'm going to miss working with you on staff. I remember helping guide you as a wee baby moderator and then you proved to me that you had what it took to be a great staff member. I hope that your life continues to bring you great joy, happiness, and success. You were a huge part of this community and will always be a huge part of this community.  o7

1 hour ago, CheeseGrater said:

No!! Who will hide my posts :(

hope to see you around man

I got your back.

• Like 5
Guest G.O.A.T.
1 hour ago, Auri said:

One of the best admins on the server and one of the few who i never had beef with. 07

On that note.

>Olympus isent dying

>Multiple admins/high ranking apd members leaving

>Olympus isent dying we get 100s of people every day

>Rule breaking is on the rise

>Olympus is the best altis life server out there

>Thats sadly true and to say that breaks my fucking heart i remeber when trolls did innocent things now its just fucking awful and turing everyone away.

Incoming post hidden :Kappa:

442a43b22bd093c2eb81de989922c714.png

1 hour ago, Auri said:

One of the best admins on the server and one of the few who i never had beef with. 07

On that note.

>Olympus isent dying

>Olympus isent dying we get 100s of people every day

>Rule breaking is on the rise

>Olympus is the best altis life server out there

>Thats sadly true and to say that breaks my fucking heart i remeber when trolls did innocent things now its just fucking awful and turing everyone away.

Incoming post hidden :Kappa:

200.gif#6

• Like 1

Bubbaloo thank you for everything you have done, sir. o7

I've seeked advice from you many times and the advice you gave was always respectable, reasonable, wise advice indeed.

Good luck buddy! Hope to see you around.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Auri said:

Multiple Sr. APD being promoted and moderators/admins being promoted. The server has been around for 2 years. It's going to have to cycle through members at some point. Bubaloo was once at the bottom then worked his way up in the same time people were leaving . Doesn't mean the server is dying.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Another shoutout to the OG's PcP and Tree! They'll always be my boys. Thank you @Big B and @Jaeger Mannen

Thanks everyone! I'll still be around here. Shoot me up if you need any help. After all that's why I became staff in the first place. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Admin
36 minutes ago, Lethals Loaded said:

I haven't gotten a shoutout therefore I will not like it. Also, you never fixed my status update perms :( Reported </3 @Bubbaloo Burrito

You'll always hold a dear place in My Burrito lol Thanks for all your help back in the APD. I remember you tested me back then when I was on civ. Doesn't go unnoticed. See you around man! 

• Like 1

Wow....

you probs don't remember me, but you were the first admin I played with on Olympus, and it was great. You were really fun and cool. I looked up to you throughout my time hear, which has been about a year. I always wished I was you and could be like you. I always respected you and admired you. I loved when you rp'd cause it was always funny. I will forever miss you and will forever remember you bubs. o7 señor... o7.