Roundtable Summary 2022-09-10
Remove NLR in Therisa
- Exception: Players respawning in Therisa with the sole intent of returning to WZ are exempt from NLR on the condition their presence is limited to pulling a vehicle and driving to WZ
- Reasoning: Currently a grey area amongst staff, some staff members ban players breaking nlr in Therisa; some don't. Most players intentions are to drive into warzone, but unfortunately get spawn camped within the city preventing the increase in fights.
- Revert War-points back to original scaled value - pre-update - We will try to replicate previous values; due to an overhaul of the code it may not be exact same on our first attempt
Insider Trading License
Purchasable license: which gives players the option to view when real-estate will become available on the market.
- Green Map Marker = Less than 15 Days left till house is purchasable on market. Yellow Map Marker = Less than 10 Days left till house is purchasable on market. Red Map Marker = Less than 5 Days left till house is purchasable on market.
- Cost $1M, can be purchased at Realtor
- Reasoning: Helps new players receive an advantage for finding good real-estate on the map before House is purchasable on market.
- Purchasable license: which gives players the option to view when real-estate will become available on the market.
Change: Remove the ability for vigilantes to tase in warzone, change to lethal magazines within warzone island.
Vigilantes will receive a percentage of a players bounty when lethaled in Warzone based off of Vigi Tier.
- Tier 1: 5%
- Tier 2: 10%
- Tier 3: 15%
- Tier 4: 20%
- Tier 5: 25%
- A system to prevent Vigilantes camping bottleneck & rebels can be similar to the renown point system. Vigilantes who kill a player who is naked/ gearless will receive a far less % of bounty when killed. System can be scalable.
- Vigilantes will receive a percentage of a players bounty when lethaled in Warzone based off of Vigi Tier.
- Change: If a Vigilantes License is seized by the APD: it disables the ability for the license to be purchased for 48 Hours.
Add a "Rob All" Option when robbing players.
- Action will take same amount of time as robbing everything separately
- Move 200% Pharma Drop Off @ Pol - Moving it North of Sofia towards the lighthouse.
- Ability to pay bail immediately once player is sent to jail.
- Remove a scout ghosthawk/huron vehicle's ability to contribute to multiple hawks lost + guns hot status. Must go back to HQ to revert back to rapid.
Dopamine Shot/ Epi-Pen Changes
Decrease dopamine shots & epi-pens item weight to 2. Decrease dopamine shots cooldown to 2 minutes. Change dopamine shot image to syringe. Dope Shots now give revived players dopamine on revive: without dope timer.
- Change Dopamine Shot price to 250k if changes above are met.
- Decrease dopamine shots & epi-pens item weight to 2. Decrease dopamine shots cooldown to 2 minutes. Change dopamine shot image to syringe. Dope Shots now give revived players dopamine on revive: without dope timer.
Possession with Intent to Distribute charge
- Seize Vigi Licence
- Add if a civilian is found to have distributed any form of illegal contraband to another person.
- Reasoning: An additional charge that can be added when civilians are handing out illegal contraband to APD Officers.
Improper Handling of Hazardous Materials charge
- Seize Vigi Licence
- Add if a civilian is found to have distributed radioactive materials to another person.
Reasoning: An additional charge that can be added when civilians are handing out radioactive material to APD Officers.
Stone grenades usable in grenade launchers.
- This would be priced the same and work the same as the current tear gas grenade that can be used in grenade launchers.
Reasoning: An additional tool in the APD arsenal.
Road kits to Patrol Officer - Approved for addition, if there are performance issues as a result of this then it is subject to removal without notification; will be unavailable and cleaned up during times of low server performance.
- Limit of 5 being able to be placed at a time by an individual Patrol Officer.
- Reasoning: An additional tool in the APD arsenal. With a limit on how many road kits a Patrol Officer can place this will hopefully cause less concerns.
Rule Change - Denied in favor of the lethal adjustments below
- APD may not utilize vans at any federal events.
Reasoning: The win rate/amount of Federal Events has been increasing and this change will give the APD an additional counter to attempt to get into the Federal Events.
Lethals can authorized for all officers at federal events after 10 minutes if <= 10 officers online;
dope timer inside federal events increased to 10m
- dope timer inside federal events increased to 10m
Car-95 price adjustment
- Increase Car-95-1 price from $70k to $75k
- Magazines from $5k to $6.5k
Reasoning: Car-95s are cheap weapons for how effective they are with a fast fire rate and high capacity magazines. Increasing the prices to $70k/$150k makes the weapons more in line with similar weapons such as the Spar-16/Spar-16-s.
Increase APD Escort Event Reward Payouts (total reward payout would still be split between the APD Officers participating in the APD Escort)
- Small - $1 mil - $1.5 mil
- Medium - $1.5 mil - $2 mil
- Large - $2 mil - $2.5 mil
Reasoning: An additional incentive to encourage APD Officers to do Escort Events producing more content.
Buff Hunter and Strider front glass to be more similar to Ifrit front glass. - Pending further investigation and discussion with CC
- Reasoning: There is still a significant difference between an Ifrit's front glass and other armoured vehicle's front glass. It can still only take 2-3 bullets from an MK-1 to kill someone out of a Hunter/Strider, the Ifrit can take anywhere from 15-30+ bullets to shoot someone out.
Rescue and Recovery Firefighting
This can be an alternate thing for medics to do while playing on the server.
- This can be an alternate thing for medics to do while playing on the server.
Open Casino for Medics - I have been personally left to bleed out 2km from Kavala, watching a medic coinflip the entire time very shortly before it was removed; casino gambling doesn't have the benefit of people seeing it in side chat, so it'd be even harder to hold medics accountable.
- This would be another thing for medics to do in their free time while playing.
- Also, the best money sink in the game, and letting medics use it will help take money from Medics.
Medic Kajman and Taru(Medical) (Kajman = Sup+ Taru(Medical) = Search & Rescue) - Currently Supervisors have 2 items over the previous rank, RnR is also over-budget on texture file size. The Taru medical is a simple addition, the Kajman is not.
- Another couple helis for medics to play around with.
- Remove all weapons and skins will be needed.
Medic DP mission payout - we'll set this to be the same as normal DP missions ($/km), which is slightly over 3x
- Increase the Payout for completing medic DP missions by 3x.
- Current System Kav - Neo 16k and it takes roughly 3 minutes. You can do roughly 20 runs like that in an hour and you would make $320,000.
- The new payout from Kav - Neo 48k takes the same time so 20 runs times 48k would be roughly $960,000.
- This can be a way to fix the medic DP missions and the medics will have something else to do to keep them moving.
Vehicle pull cost from hospitals - This was an unintended effect for the reimplementation of vehicle retrieval price.
The vehicle pull price is too high for the amount of money currently being made while playing medic. Medics pulling vehicles from hospitals should not cost anything as that is our main garage and Air station.
- The vehicle pull price is too high for the amount of money currently being made while playing medic. Medics pulling vehicles from hospitals should not cost anything as that is our main garage and Air station.
Remove Pay reduction while Hostage at a Federal Event
- Medics don’t want to be there against their will as it is and most times they don’t revive and only give dope.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.