Civ Rep Round Table 6/10/18
Just like the last update, Jesse is recording our Civ Round Table Discussions for you all to watch and listen to so you guys have a better idea what we Civ Reps do at the meetings and have a better understanding of the whole thing. I will be listing in the topics below whether the idea was Passed or Rejected, if it was rejected I will leave a timestamp in the section so you can go listen to the reasons as to why it was rejected.
- Loadout saves - Loadout saves are essentially a way a getting geared faster and a new money dump. You can buy up to 5 slots 1st slot would cost 1 mil, 2nd slot is 3 mil, the 3rd slot is 5 mil, 4th and 5th slot would both be 10mil. These slots would be client sided saves if possible, for server sake. With these loadouts, you buy a MK 1 loadout and save it as loadout 1. Buy a mk200 loadout and save it as loadout 2. You would still be charged the X amount of money needed to purchase this loadout. - this did indeed get passed.
- T3 security- T3 security is a 3rd tier security which would cost 100-150k upgrade. This upgrade would place a personal GPS on your vehicle everytime you pull it. - This got passed
- disable gathering for crafting ingredients - Simply what the name is. People didn't want to gather crafting ingredients while gathering ingredients for a run. - denied, they can simply drop the crafting ingredients on the ground
- Make the default item in Y menu 1 instead of 0 - denied due to server performance. People would spam 1 when buying something and it causes bad server performance. It being at 0 makes people enter in how much they want to buy and cause less stress on the server.
- Increase seize limit on vehicles when drugs were searched in a vehicle by APD - denied
- Add Titan Launchers and Rockets to warpoint shops - The launcher would cost 30 wp and rockets cost around 8 wp. - passed
- Moving Cocaine black market getting moved away from the MSR - if we can find a better place to move it, then it will get moved so basically got passed.
- Reduce the cooldown on the garage pull/interaction from 20 seconds to 10 seconds - denied, due to the fact that it causes major drops in server performances. In other words, do not be a cunt and spam your garage if you can not wait 5 seconds for it to load.
If anyone has any ideas or comments please feel free to msg me or leave a comment. If anyone has a Civ idea and Deadpool or Google aren't around, please put on his spreadsheet so he can log it. Click Here
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.