Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/21/18

• Admin
1 hour ago, KrispyK said:

-10 hunters if SAPD is on

Come on, you’re going to use that as an example when it happened one time?

Not to mention say about and having Mk1’s. When I was in a gang(Tree) that did federal events we treated sAPD as just another rebel coming to roach us. Don’t be a fucking pussy and get worried over seeing 2 or 3 seniors on, you have the same gun and gear with a fortified position. 

I could care less about blackfish’s because the odds that I can actually take one out are rather slim as a PO. The idea is that when you use a flying tank for Feds the majority of times you do them, someone is going to catch on. Not like APD has a good way of taking them down even with being illegal. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nerdy said:

Come on, you’re going to use that as an example when it happened one time?

Not to mention say about and having Mk1’s. When I was in a gang(Tree) that did federal events we treated sAPD as just another rebel coming to roach us. Don’t be a fucking pussy and get worried over seeing 2 or 3 seniors on, you have the same gun and gear with a fortified position. 

I could care less about blackfish’s because the odds that I can actually take one out are rather slim as a PO. The idea is that when you use a flying tank for Feds the majority of times you do them, someone is going to catch on. Not like APD has a good way of taking them down even with being illegal. 

Dude... Nerdy, you are evolving, I like this. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, KrispyK said:

with what 1000 storage space.

2018 APD is a bunch of pansy flowers

Again ur also a cop makes u a pansy flower aswell

I don't see why ppl are complaining that it's illegal an ifrit is iilegal but does it stop u from buy one no and Jeep Lim is illegal does that still keep u from buying and using one no I don't thinks so why don't everyone stop crying and deal with it buy it use it while cares and @KrispyK my friend your mind is cooked and u complain alot sit boy lol you still ma nibba

6 hours ago, KrispyK said:

actually not be fucking garbage, win the fight before hand. feds are defined as won when the bomb blows. 

just follow the blackfish... if anything only make the transport illegal as thats the problem, not the 1000 storage

“Not be fucking garbage” someone sounds like they are getting any ego!

not that big of a deal. If you have problems with, come up with actual solutions instead of attacking others.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TheCmdrRex said:

This rule change is effective immediately. 

Post any questions/concerns below.

Chapter VII - Dealing with Vehicles

1. Illegal Vehicles

1. Illegal vehicles are defined as any armed vehicles, Ifrits, Striders, Hunters, Pharmaceutical vehicles, the Taru Bench, and any variant of the Blackfish.

This is meh but does this mean they cannot be insured if so youll never see another one there isnt many good pilots around weve easyily spent 5 mill in paying for blackfishes that blow up

• Admin
3 minutes ago, ryan beck said:

This is meh but does this mean they cannot be insured if so youll never see another one there isnt many good pilots around weve easyily spent 5 mill in paying for blackfishes that blow up

They will be able to be insured still. Too many people already had insurance and it can be kinda buggy so we have no intentions of removing insurance abilities from it. 

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, Homicide said:

Again ur also a cop makes u a pansy flower aswell

I don't see why ppl are complaining that it's illegal an ifrit is iilegal but does it stop u from buy one no and Jeep Lim is illegal does that still keep u from buying and using one no I don't thinks so why don't everyone stop crying and deal with it buy it use it while cares and @KrispyK my friend your mind is cooked and u complain alot sit boy lol you still ma nibba

Tbh when was the last time you saw an ifrit that wasnt on warzone im a carrer civ in the biggest gang and i dont see them N/A even at warzone 

1 minute ago, Dante said:

They will be able to be insured still. Too many people already had insurance and it can be kinda buggy so we have no intentions of removing insurance abilities from it. 

Thanks god then yeah this is fine gf gf 

Edited by ryan beck

wow civs are winning NERF THEM

This is why I stopped playing this server... Cops just get anything they want and are whinny little bitches when they don't stop a fed. They already have QILINS like wtf those things are mini ifrits.

Defuse the bomb or park cars in the landings spots... 

Edited by Apathy
  • Like 1

Lol making the vehicle illegal is pointless since it’s already been involved in the fed. Seized either way.

Someone must’ve done something unrelated to Trident recruiting blackfish pilots for feds. Increasing the cost is the only way to restrict its usage. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Lol making the vehicle illegal is pointless since it’s already been involved in the fed. Seized either way.

Someone must’ve done something unrelated to Trident recruiting blackfish pilots for feds. Increasing the cost is the only way to restrict its usage. 

Dash's blackfish services

• Admin
7 hours ago, Fake Grandma said:

Dude... Nerdy, you are evolving, I like this. 

Sometimes you get tired of seeing bullshit so you've got to take matters into your own hands and dispel it.

10 hours ago, zoomzooooooom said:

civs have

mk1

actual vests

csats if u know how to kill people

defending ifrit if ur nutty

30 people

block gates

deerstands

blackfish

houses

titans

people roaching

medics being " taken hostage  "

actual communications with people they know

apd have

tac vest

tazes

vans

scout helis

17 people and 1 to 2 seniors 

hunters

ghosthawk (after bomb blows because everyone is pussies)

And infinite waves and kits

Dont give me “to simulate a real life scenario” shit because at this point this server is more a and d then rp 

36 minutes ago, Matt11 said:

These cops are funny, their lack of skill comes down to sitting above a blackfish which the pilot can’t do anything about and complaining to nerf civs more. This is disgusting 

Sitting in a blackfish is skill wow that must be why all you're members are so good, the problem with the blackfish is that it is un-interactive theres very few things you can do to counter it if the bomb blows unlike back when trucks were the only thing you could use.

35 minutes ago, Hoonter said:

Sitting in a blackfish is skill wow that must be why all you're members are so good, the problem with the blackfish is that it is un-interactive theres very few things you can do to counter it if the bomb blows unlike back when trucks were the only thing you could use.

If you get to the point where the bomb blew. You pretty much lost the fed. 

Just now, Matt11 said:

If you get to the point where the bomb blew. You pretty much lost the fed. 

Maybe nowadays but before the blackfish buff you would have fights at rebels and here and there with there always being a chance of either side winning now it is the bomb blows you watch the blackfish leave and tell gf to the boys in the channel and sit in lounge till the next federal event