Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

9 minutes ago, Drippp said:

No point in typing out a big explanation, you're a career medic who hasn't stepped a foot on cartels.

Lol ok. Sorry for having an interest in the community.  I’ve seen people beg for unbans left and right but not one person can say why.  They all admit that they were banned for good reason and that they will be banned again.  It sounds like insanity to unban then.

3 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

The cheaters get repermed and the people who stop cheating help improve cartel life

Hmm, that didn’t require a big explanation. Big risk in hoping they won’t cheat, but atleast you explained.

Just now, RDyer216 said:

Hmm, that didn’t require a big explanation. Big risk in hoping they won’t cheat, but atleast you explained.

Very small risk imo. The cartel life is pretty dead soooo

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

This needs to be pushed back to sunday i wont be their either until sunday 

6 hours ago, Evann said:

uh u should push it back till Sunday cus I’m not gonna be home Saturday and Astro needs me @Mutiny @Wesly ツ

Anyone against pushing the event back till Sunday the 27th at 2pm EST?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Corps said:

I can see it now. 4+ dope crates dropped and at least 2 medics dying in the process of dropping them

Nahhhh, I'll just take out all of my competition with my dope crate so they have NLR :Kappa:

2 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

listen up Richard, I know where you work and you need to convince them to bring back polish dogs and the old smoothie recipe.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Ronin said:

listen up Richard, I know where you work and you need to convince them to bring back polish dogs and the old smoothie recipe.

Not worried about the polish. I never actually had it.  But I will agree that the smoothie needs to come back.  This new one is too much money.

32 minutes ago, Elements. said:

everything should be cheaper like half off because the amount of loudouts that are going to be bought

Come on bruh lol everyone wants more fights and complains when a gang pushes once and logs off so when we organize something where we guarantee you won’t be raided by cops, camped at rebel, vigilanted, etc and now you want to complain you have to spend money on loadouts and it’s only going to be for one day. The prize will pay for your loadouts so just win.

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Drama said:

Come on bruh lol everyone wants more fights and complains when a gang pushes once and logs off so when we organize something where we guarantee you won’t be raided by cops, camped at rebel, vigilanted, etc and now you want to complain you have to spend money on loadouts and it’s only going to be for one day. The prize will pay for your loadouts so just win.

I don't have a problem with it. I'm not gonna buy more than 2 loudouts, I'm just saying for gangs like astro and bw that are gonna die over and over

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • PogChamp 1
8 minutes ago, Elements. said:

I don't have a problem with it. I'm not gonna buy more than 2 loudouts, I'm just saying for gangs like astro and bw that are gonna die over and over

Damn it’s dark over here with all that shade

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Elements. said:

This is the content we need. Lemme throw some @s @Toasty @xDRO @Creepy @tacosmell I don’t know anyone else in Astro maybe @Mutiny @evan something idk

• Like 1