Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

It was real, Olympus.

sorry for wasting your time with all the apps. and msg’s regarding an age exception. Sad that you didn’t see the potential in me as a cop but nonetheless, I respect you a lot for the feedback that you’ve given me that I can better myself with for the near future. o7, wish you the best of luck with everything you might have ahead of you.

Edited by indian
  • Haha 1
  • Kappa 1

I know this will probs get buried but I'd like to thank you for giving me too many second chances.

you let me come back even though I had come in underage and had gotten kicked out for combat impounded when you could've easily kept me at blacklist, and it didn't even interfere with my promotion to PO, then when I rdm'd with my new PO privileges you still kept me around and gave me PO back in a month (I was told you personally demoted me) and still throughout my various fuckups and hijinks afterwards you kept me around (or so I was told) I hope your replacement can be as forgiving lol.

I'm being 100% honest this is the first senior leaving that actually makes me sad, honestly in my approximately 2 years on the PD the only seniors I've come to like and trust are you, KB, Sandman and Hawk. Seeing ya'll retire is both sad and terrifying. You've earned the retirement old man, just visit once every few weeks.

• Downvote 1

@Dante o7 dude. Been there for everything, from helping me in staff to Apd and everything else, you will be missed, you will go down as one of the best staff that Olympus has seen. ❤️❤️❤️ Hope to see you lurking in ts once in a while ❤️

@Dante  ik we didn’t exactly get along when I first started arma, but you were always there to answer my questions when no one else would and you the boy for that. Plus I mean we tore shit up whenever we played arma and I miss the old days. Sad to see you stepping down from something you were so good at tho and  I hope you know my ass been playing cs a lot again and U know where to find me if you ever want a carry ;). I’d say I’m gonna miss you but we definitely gonna see each other around <3   

o7 dad voice