Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Fed Stats 1/21/2019 - 2/19/2019

1 hour ago, N7Zero said:

not really angry, just sick and tired of seeing these threads turn to shit posts and nothing gets done about it. especially when the whole APD force vs @DeadPooL pretty cheap if u ask me..

now looking at the APD roster there is no chance in hell civ faction is gonna compete with the heavily biased APD just the way it goes. im not suprised a lot of Sapd left.. and i dont blame them lol

also i didnt smoke today so im a lil anxious :DansGame::Kappa:

^

4 hours ago, N7Zero said:

@Peter Long these stats don't mean shit, they never meant shit and never will. you have to look at how much gold is sold by civ and how much gold was seized by the cops.

1) to all the cunts that have done feds n BW knows defending the area is a LOT more easier than escaping WITH the loot. therefore stats showing whether bomb has blown is fucking useless

2) APD usually don't pull Ghawks UNTIL bomb is blown therefore bomb blowing up doesnt mean shit.

3) Back to what you said "THE STACK isn't as bad as you think. There are some feds that have 18 cops, but on average a 4 cop increase isn't bad. " - For all we know those 4 cops could be 4 fucking sgts or higher so in general saying "4 COP increase" doesn't mean shit.

4)(not a feedback but a loophole to this Fed bullshit) idk how fucking smart the APD is but if i was a fucking Sapd i would sit back let the fed bomb blow up, once the gang has the gold in the truck id fucking slam my dick between those wheels clap them cheeks until i SEIZE the gold bars and make the money for myself.  Atleast this is the ez method for cops to make money and maybe this is the method they use IDK i dont play this shit game anymore.

and @ThatNerdyGuy i have no beef with you but now i swear u have a fucking stupid ego that needs to be fixed. idk if ur a Sapd or not but you are well known in the community and maybe a few cunts will look up to you so act like a good fucking role-model. beside don't go personal on my boy @DeadPooL otherwise shit will go down :deIlluminati:

p.s  @DeadPooL this is how feedback is done u monkey boy.:DPEducated:

Well I was going to lock this post, however I guess someone needs a lesson in basic reading and comprehension :

1. "these stats don't mean shit, they never meant shit and never will"

Wrong. Seeing how often a bomb is successfully detonated is a great stat to show. It represents a successful defense of the Federal Reserve/Blackwater. The lower percentage of a successful bomb plant would indicate that the APD is getting to the bomb, and breaking the defenses of the civs more often. Once you get into the 20-30 percent range, that would indicate that the APD are breaking and wiping 7-8 out of every 10 feds. That would be heavily APD sided, and not what we are looking for. A 40--45% success rate of a bomb detonation is pretty balanced. I don't think that I need to remind you that Federal Events are supposed to be the most difficult gang vs apd situations for you to complete. It is hard by design. 

2. "to all the cunts that have done feds n BW knows defending the area is a LOT more easier than escaping WITH the loot. therefore stats showing whether bomb has blown is fucking useless"

Let's take a look at what I said in the notes section of my post. If you need help, go here : https://education.seattlepi.com/basic-reading-skills-1515.html

• Gold sold for Feds successfully trend almost identically to the success rate

Since we started doing the Fed Stats over a year and a half ago, the sell rate of gold after a federal reserve trends extraordinarily close to the success rate of a fed. Almost everty the time a bomb is blown for a federal reserve, gold is sold within a few hours. This stat is hard to track with 100% accuracy as many gangs store thier gold to sell when the situation is over, but in a year and a half of doing these stats, the trend has remained the same. If you don't believe me, just ask @McDili who did the stats while he was owner. 

3.  "THE STACK isn't as bad as you think. There are some feds that have 18 cops, but on average a 4 cop increase isn't bad. " - For all we know those 4 cops could be 4 fucking sgts or higher so in general saying "4 COP increase" doesn't mean shit."

I just want to make sure you realize how balanced that average actually is. When a situation occurs on the map that the APD has to respond to, they bring in back-up. This is pretty basic APD practice, and basic practice for most people. When you need help, you call for it and your buddies come to help. When a FEDERAL EVENT is occuring, it is the responsibility of ALL APD online to respond to it. 

For the last few months, well years really, the major complaint was "HERP A DERP OMG APD STACK NO POINT 200 COPS ONLINE WITH 1000 LETHALS 5 GHOSTHAWKS NERF APD PLOX OH FUCK YOU STAFF YOU HATE CIVS". I am not refuting the fact that more APD get online during events like this, however on average 4 cops hopping on isn't unbalanced at all. Its a far cry from the "15 APD" that stack every fed that I was being told for the last few months. 

I understand your frustration, its hard to interpret data and facts when you are biased in a situation. You want the APD to be nerfed, Career Cops want APD to be buffed. I have been on both sides of the argument : I was a Chief and a huge Cartel player. I have argued both sides of the fence, and now I am pretty comfortable in the middle. 

I want balance between the two, so I use data and statistics (actual ones, not made up ones by people who want change) to make decisions.  

4. p.s  @DeadPooL this is how feedback is done u monkey boy

No, this was a poorly written temper tantrum. If you want to learn how to give feedback, talk to @Silton, @swervy, or @HyperGoat. They have gone at my neck for my ideas, but they do it by explaining their thoughts intelligently and respectfully; not by trying to be edgy by jumping down my throat. 

5. "IDK i dont play this shit game anymore."

I rest my case. 

• Like 4
  • PogChamp 2
  • Kappa 1
  • Downvote 1
58 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Since we started doing the Fed Stats over a year and a half ago, the sell rate of gold after a federal reserve trends extraordinarily close to the success rate of a fed. Almost everty the time a bomb is blown for a federal reserve, gold is sold within a few hours. This stat is hard to track with 100% accuracy as many gangs store thier gold to sell when the situation is over, but in a year and a half of doing these stats, the trend has remained the same. If you don't believe me, just ask @McDili who did the stats while he was owner. 

Can you post that data? Your claim is baseless considering you have no evidence, and I took gold sold data for the same range and it was only 1.5k.

18 hours ago, NokiaStrong said:

Someone just sit on titan duty. They can give callouts on waves and when the wave is going. Keeps everyone organized and calm. Titan duty just sits on a hill and coordinates till helis come. 

i hope you are kidding 

6 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

I will swap out nokia for you lmao

I’ve done nothing to be “swapped out” for. I’m telling people how they can fix their problems. 

26 minutes ago, Zurph said:

i hope you are kidding 

No I don’t understand why that’s not practical. If hawks are a problem for you then adapt and have someone dedicated to taking them down. 

1 minute ago, NokiaStrong said:

No I don’t understand why that’s not practical. If hawks are a problem for you then adapt and have someone dedicated to taking them down. 

why dont they give civs hawks?

1 minute ago, Zurph said:

why dont they give civs hawks?

They do you just need to get lucky at a bw. If you meant allow civs to buy hawks then that would be severely abused. 

2 minutes ago, Zurph said:

you mean by pulling 4-5 at the same time?

I have seen it only happen once when everyone teamed up in 37+ group. Creepy who BOUGHT A TITAN saved the bw. These hawk were likely pulled due to the overwhelming numbers we had. If I have been told correctly the situation you are talking about happened ONCE Unjustifiably and according to SAPD was dealt with. 

19 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

I have seen it only happen once when everyone teamed up in 37+ group. Creepy who BOUGHT A TITAN saved the bw. These hawk were likely pulled due to the overwhelming numbers we had. If I have been told correctly the situation you are talking about happened ONCE Unjustifiably and according to SAPD was dealt with. 

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Since @Bloodmoon needs some math as well, we ran the gold sold stats:

c1af7156ba466da8998c3ccb8a90db54.png

Now. Lets do the math together:

On average, you get about 225 gold bars a fed. (we took the lowest amount possible, and the highest amount possible, and got an average of the two)

225 Gold average bars spawned x $69,000 = $15,525,000 (average fed gold worth)

$15,525,000 x 16 successful Federal Reserve Robberies = $248,400,000

There are 390 gold bars that have been stored, and we add that to the total amount (potential) sold. 

390 x $69,000 = $26,910,000

Total Sold + Stored in houses/sheds = $127,880,106 

Now, lets take a look at that total sold/stored : $127,880,106. When you factor in APD seizures, gold left at the fed, cars blowing up with gold, players dying with gold in inventories, the number is pretty solid.

Now, lets see if this trends with the bombs blowing up!

Total Gold Sold/Stored ($127,880,106) / Total Gold Spawned after Bomb Blows ($248,400,000)  = 0.5148

51%

Lets take a peek back at the beginning of my post : 

A few notes : 

• Jails are a bit skewed because people start them as a distraction and then leave
  • THE STACK isn't as bad as you think. There are some feds that have 18 cops, but on average a 4 cop increase isn't bad. 

In this case, gold sold is actually 10% higher than the success rate of the fed. 

Now, we will be posting these stats at the end of every month, and next time hopefully you won't all be as aids. I mean its entertaining, but I swear @DeadPooL is going to need a therapist. 

• Like 7