Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Fed Stats 1/21/2019 - 2/19/2019

@Peter Long 

1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

If I were throwing shade I would take things personal.  You want to talk about ego right?  Let's check your ego:

93c5c08e9f8f04a7754a6d9cd24a33a8.png

Brags about being moderator during a purge event.

Brags about getting removed from Sergeant.

The only reason you are anti-APD is because you were removed from it.  If that would've never happened, you would be one of the loudest voices in the room for APD. 

I think before you can call anyone out on an ego, you should check yourself out first.

OMFG PREACH!!!

Image result for pray emoji

• Downvote 2

So

Federal Bomb Explosion Percentage = 41%      

Blackwater Bomb Explosion Percentage = 44%

Only 42.5% of the time the bomb actually explodes, I wonder what the percentage of actual successful blackwaters and feds is

• Like 9
Just now, Jimmy Jarvis said:

So

Federal Bomb Explosion Percentage = 41%      

Blackwater Bomb Explosion Percentage = 44%

Only 42.5% of the time the bomb actually explodes, I wonder what the percentage of actual successful blackwaters and feds is

You also have to take into account of all the fake attempts, just to troll and/or to distract from another event.

FUCK! (You win this time DeadPool...)

603fd075bda52786574e901323689a49.png
https://gyazo.com/603fd075bda52786574e901323689a49

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

If I were throwing shade I would take things personal.  You want to talk about ego right?  Let's check your ego:

93c5c08e9f8f04a7754a6d9cd24a33a8.png

Brags about being moderator during a purge event.

Brags about getting removed from Sergeant.

The only reason you are anti-APD is because you were removed from it.  If that would've never happened, you would be one of the loudest voices in the room for APD. 

I think before you can call anyone out on an ego, you should check yourself out first.

I dont go out of my way as you do. I dont throw shade at people like you do since you got SAPD. I dont try to flame people on the forums for just saying a simple statement

only 16 fed and bws completed YIKES  

So please tell me I have an ego again. Since I cant even do shit in game for my titles I dont get any item buff my titles or dedication towards the server. With that being said I have nothing to have an ego over. 

Finally, Since you like to throw shade at my signature. Those are my personal achievements in this community. Everyone told me including you I would never make SGT guess what bitch I did. Everyone told me I would never get mod I did 2x for 2 hours. Im sorry you feel my achievements make me have an ego.

Just now, BananaHammock said:

You also have to take into account of all the fake attempts, just to troll and/or to distract from another event.

People trolling into feds are pretty much always stopped before they finish boltcutting, so that may be the case for bw's, but certainly less so for feds.

29 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Gold sold for Feds successfully trend almost identically to the success rates

@Bloodmoon @Jimmy Jarvis @zoomzooooooom

6 minutes ago, Bojo said:

As if its about percentages. Percentages has never been the issue lol.

then what is?

1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

People trolling into feds are pretty much always stopped before they finish boltcutting, so that may be the case for bw's, but certainly less so for feds.

This ^^^^^^^

How you gonna troll fed since bomb has to be planted. It takes over 4 mins to bolt cut.

1 minute ago, DeadPooL said:

This ^^^^^^^

How you gonna troll fed since bomb has to be planted. It takes over 4 mins to bolt cut.

The gang |Bots| did a fed today, do I have to finish this paragraph?

1 minute ago, DeadPooL said:

I dont go out of my way as you do. I dont throw shade at people like you do since you got SAPD. I dont try to flame people on the forums for just saying a simple statement

only 16 fed and bws completed YIKES  

So please tell me I have an ego again. Since I cant even do shit in game for my titles I dont get any item buff my titles or dedication towards the server. With that being said I have nothing to have an ego over. 

Finally, Since you like to throw shade at my signature. Those are my personal achievements in this community. Everyone told me including you I would never make SGT guess what bitch I did. Everyone told me I would never get mod I did 2x for 2 hours. Im sorry you feel my achievements make me have an ego.

So uh, you didn't throw shade at @ChrisGG?

I've been throwing shade at you for the past 2 years, nothings changed.  I'm happy that you're happy about your achievements.  But where is your retired Senior APD tag?  Also, don't forget the only reason you got mod was because you were doing a purge event.

• Kappa 1
1 minute ago, Pledge said:

then what is?

When it comes to win and loss stats there are so many factors that basing your opinion of % would more or less make the whole argument invalid due to the fact that you dont take into consideration those early morning feds with 6 or so cops, you dont take into consideration those BW's with 30+ civs and 15 cops + random people planting the charge etc. All in all what im basing my "opinion" off is the whole "how many are done", the fact that this few federal events are done is quite sad as i can look back upon how things were ages when federal events were done all from 1 to 5 times a day everyday. These days most feds / bw's are done at weird times to avoid a stack and in general done way less than what they used to be done. Dont worry tho, im not here at your throat like someone else, ahem, deadpool. But all in all you cant help it but agree that federal events are being done way less than usual.

• Like 3
Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

So uh, you didn't throw shade at @ChrisGG?

I've been throwing shade at you for the past 2 years, nothings changed.  I'm happy that you're happy about your achievements.  But where is your retired Senior APD tag?  Also, don't forget the only reason you got mod was because you were doing a purge event.

I literally said I had mod for an event can you not read? 

Still throwing shade over me losing SAPD. I wouldn't be a Sr where they have to spam vehicles to win I would have Followed @tyler

I still havent given up on the biggest faction with 0 perks and I still get all the shit for helping. Keep throwing shade for no reason and starting drama when its not needed. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2