Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

It really depends on the cop you get and how much RP you offer, I recently processed a Swedish guy after a BW and since he reciprocated we had a good RP sesh with him texting me from jail to say I was one of the best cops he had been processed by lately, had another experience with a Dutch dude where we ended up Talking about University of Amsterdam (the school I wanna go to) and he taught me some Dutch and the difference between Politie and Handhalving.

From my experience, most cops are very similar that if you act politely and try to RP we will reciprocate, but we're also human and can have a bad day or other factors affecting our performance. Most civs don't try to RP or do the laziest pseudo RP possible "It's an airsoft gun, It was self-defense, I didn't know, etc" and still expect us to take them seriously and give discounts or pardons, RP and actually try and you'll be treated better.

As for the identification thing IDK, in real like they have systems that scan 360 and notify officers of plates with warrants, every shift change officers are briefed on who and what to look out for, civilian reports can provide PC for an arrest and some dude running around with a high power rifle and camo gear will get investigated unless they're in the woods or something. The excuse of "it's just a game" applies to all factions.

• Downvote 1
26 minutes ago, sploding said:

It really depends on the cop you get and how much RP you offer, I recently processed a Swedish guy after a BW and since he reciprocated we had a good RP sesh with him texting me from jail to say I was one of the best cops he had been processed by lately, had another experience with a Dutch dude where we ended up Talking about University of Amsterdam (the school I wanna go to) and he taught me some Dutch and the difference between Politie and Handhalving.

From my experience, most cops are very similar that if you act politely and try to RP we will reciprocate, but we're also human and can have a bad day or other factors affecting our performance. Most civs don't try to RP or do the laziest pseudo RP possible "It's an airsoft gun, It was self-defense, I didn't know, etc" and still expect us to take them seriously and give discounts or pardons, RP and actually try and you'll be treated better.

As for the identification thing IDK, in real like they have systems that scan 360 and notify officers of plates with warrants, every shift change officers are briefed on who and what to look out for, civilian reports can provide PC for an arrest and some dude running around with a high power rifle and camo gear will get investigated unless they're in the woods or something. The excuse of "it's just a game" applies to all factions.

Handhaving AKA lego politie / play mobil politie

Edited by Mr. Rik
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Fuzz^ said:

Ah, the classic "I saw you on a wanted poster" "That man said you robbed him" "I ran your plates" 

+1 :3Nips:

damn i  actually miss Patrol Officer Cosma.