Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Dammit Long we are going to miss you. Seriously best owner we had to date. Ima miss your crazy antics. Hope to see you around online. Really enjoyed your streams. Best of luck in getting whatever you need done. o7

We understand @Peter Long. You gotta do what you gotta do. I hope everything is well for you and your family. You've brought us all closer and showed tremendous compassion for this community consistently throughout the years. Through the toughest of times, you always stayed positive and hands down had the best sense of humor and way with people. You've personally inspired me with your personality and sometimes, breathtakingly hilarious discussions and in-game events. The memories are just insane and I thank you for that. You also confronted issues head on in your own way and said FUCK what everyone thinks, this is the best community and we are going to press on and have fun! o7 to one of the best that Olympus, Hell, Arma 3 Altis Life, will ever see.

@Ares good lord. Was not expecting that but I can see it lol. You're bat shit crazy but I know you take Olympus very seriously when it comes to the more technical stuff. In difficult dilemmas, you are usually the voice of solidarity.

To the people who can't understand what the Hell Ares is saying: Get over it and find @Bow or @Grandma Gary to translate for you because that shit ain't gonna change :D 

• Like 4

o7 Peter thank you for everything you did for the community. I remember when I first joined and watched a gang wars that you put on and I had a great time. GL with whatever you have to deal with.

Another OG down man. Ain’t many of us left. All my boys leaving me :( gonna miss you my guy. I’m only a few hours away, still down to grab a drink or some shit some day. 

o7 to the man who cares more about Olympus from start to finish than anyone I’ve ever met.

• Like 3

@Peter Long we may have not gotten along these last few months, but I can say that you definitely invested lots of time and work into this community which I know you care so much about and honestly never thought this would happen. I remember you always saying you would be the last one to leave Olympus. I respect you for choosing to leave rather than go inactive for a long time. Hope everything works out with your personal issues! 07

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Outcast said:

@Peter Long we may have not gotten along these last few months, but I can say that you definitely invested lots of time and work into this community which I know you care so much about and honestly never thought this would happen. I remember you always saying you would be the last one to leave Olympus. I respect you for choosing to leave rather than go inactive for a long time. Hope everything works out with your personal issues! 07

Thanks man. Life is too short. 

I am a pleb now who ran out of likes. 

13 minutes ago, drama said:

Another OG down man. Ain’t many of us left. All my boys leaving me :( gonna miss you my guy. I’m only a few hours away, still down to grab a drink or some shit some day. 

o7 to the man who cares more about Olympus from start to finish than anyone I’ve ever met.

<3

o7

So many things to say but I have a video made by @zoomzooooooom that will express myself more.

You were a good SA, then owner, and finally a friend. Good luck with life. And keep chasing some dreams and keep streaming!

• Like 1