Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/5/2019 V2.0

14 minutes ago, Civak said:

you guys already push in Hunters and Striders and get wiped

not to mention in the TWO times a Ghosthawk was pulled, one of the times the sAPD member just flew it right into the hacked AA and killed himself

just because you're not using what you have available PROPERLY doesn't mean you should give yourself more options

You are getting fed council come talk to me in ts

• Lead Map Designer
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

You're retarded. Your forums account was made in june 2018 you have no clue what the old SDAR rule was. I don't see anyone relevent complaining about tools that are properly used and not abused. Take sapd dick out of your mouth and stop talking about stuff you're clueless about, this isn't the way to get FTO.

So do I not get to have an opinion on todays Olympus?  I'm not going to continue tbh, you are as stubborn as you all say the sAPD are and like to resort to insults rather than actually disuss things.  Have a great night and stay hydrated Mister Moon.

• Like 1
Just now, Zeuse said:

So do I not get to have an opinion on todays Olympus?  I'm not going to continue tbh, you are as stubborn as you all say the sAPD are and like to resort to insults rather than actually disuss things.  Have a great night and stay hydrated Mister Moon.

Never said you can't have an opinion, you're forming your opinion on incorrect pretenses. How am I resorting to insults if I'm still addressing every point you have, and you're still responding to me with false pretenses, like what?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Owner
1 minute ago, rabeed said:

I don't know about you guys but I have had some fun over these last few days doing these feds.

The best part was when @CocoisDead (retard) left me in a pillbox for 30 minutes and refused to process me.

me and @Panda :) 352bfcde63ed649a34bcb6a556471199.jpg

LMAO Coco is a savage

54 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Can confirm I have blown up every damn hunter to pieces ;) Thanks @Vis for allowing me to waste my warpoints somehow! :wub:

Well apparently every other person who can pull hunters is broke. ps. tell em to give me striders and ill brings those aswell ;)

• Haha 1
  • Owner
Just now, Vis said:

Well apparently every other person who can pull hunters is broke. ps. tell em to give me striders and ill brings those aswell ;)

Not everyone is a designer god that gets payouts!

1 hour ago, DeadPool said:

You are getting fed council come talk to me in ts

So this is how he recruits. Just finds people who share his ideals so he has 75 deadpools.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Nightingale said:

isn't that how sapd recruits? people that suck dick and follow anything you retards say?

Nah. We actually pick people who stand up for their opinions and aren't afraid. Ya know, the people who will make changes for balance even when 75 copies of the same person post almost exactly the same post all over because you made a choice.

1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

isn't that how sapd recruits? people that suck dick and follow anything you retards say?

Actually, there is an application process to join the APD! :dejaywink:

1 minute ago, Pledge said:

Nah. We actually pick people who stand up for their opinions and aren't afraid. Ya know, the people who will make changes for balance even when 75 copies of the same person post almost exactly the same post all over because you made a choice.

so civak saying his opinion and deadpool picking him for not being afraid isn't the EXACT SAME THING? you're retarded buddy

1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

so civak saying his opinion and deadpool picking him for not being afraid isn't the EXACT SAME THING? you're retarded buddy

Isn't he supposed to pick people who represent groups by application and not by how much he likes their opinion?

2 hours ago, Pledge said:

Patrol Officers may be authorized to use lethal force by a senior APD member during "Any Means Necessary" or during a Federal event at a seniors discretion.

The point of me adding this lethal scroll wheel option when Peter first approved it was to be only for Any means necessary and that it would never be allowed for federal events for all people to use by senior discretion. 

Ik APD sucks right now at feds n shit but this is pretty unbalanced IMO

• Like 6
Just now, ikiled said:

The point of me adding this lethal scroll wheel option when Peter first approved it was to be only for Any means necessary and that it would never be allowed for federal events for all people to use by senior discretion. 

Ik APD sucks right now at feds n shit but this is pretty unbalanced IMO

Its temporary until the blackwater shit is fixed up.

• Haha 1