Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/5/2019 V2.0

1 minute ago, Pledge said:

Isn't he supposed to pick people who represent groups by application and not by how much he likes their opinion?

Ive said it before and ill say it again. There some people on the civ council I dont like but they do a damn good job and standing up and speaking out. I dont have to like their opinions but it helps.

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Dude the process works tho, if you're absolutely braindead you probably won't get to the 150 hour mark.

We're hurting for bodies a lot of the time and this just proves the staffing issues the APD has, the server has over 20k unique players every month but only 250 police officers with no more than 40 ish over 3 servers on a busy night.

Could the APD make apps harder and more narrative based? Sure. But if we make getting the title harder and making testing more stringent then deputies need to actually get decent training on the job and PO should be guaranteed like medic.

Edited by sploding
  • Like 1
  • PogChamp 1
47 minutes ago, Bojo said:

Sapd: if you can't do a Fed get more people

Civ's: *gets more people*

Sapd: Shits unbalanced buff apd!

Facts

7 hours ago, hawk said:

Actually, there is an application process to join the APD! :dejaywink:

as if this means anything....

Why do you have to change lethals? The only problem is that slam tower has more defense so why don’t you just push the other side? I get that apd doesn’t have fingers but when we can still milk a deputy for 15 mins because nobody told them to buy a med kit, it’s your fault not ours. 

47 minutes ago, Viper said:

Why do you have to change lethals? The only problem is that slam tower has more defense so why don’t you just push the other side? I get that apd doesn’t have fingers but when we can still milk a deputy for 15 mins because nobody told them to buy a med kit, it’s your fault not ours. 

Honestly if anything it’s better for a deputy to run out of first aids then shoot off all their ammo

8. Patrol Officers may be authorized to use lethal force by a senior APD member during "Any Means Necessary" or during a Federal event at a seniors discretion.

WaIt wE CaNt tRusT YoU WitH LETHALS, bUt If w3 ar3 LOsinG thAN Go FOr IT!

What a joke. Any means necessary I understand, but at Feds? 

• Like 12
1 minute ago, Peter Long said:

8. Patrol Officers may be authorized to use lethal force by a senior APD member during "Any Means Necessary" or during a Federal event at a seniors discretion.

@Ares :4head:

BTW none of this was brought up a staff meeting, at least not recently, what a joke.

Just now, an overweight giant retard said:

Ha! Same could be said for some recently made changes on the civ side!

Ha! If you're talking about BW deerstands, they were brought up and approved at a staff meeting!

22 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

But they are under supervision by senior APD at all times while using them so if they mess up they get punished, and the chances of messing up is low since the senior who is supervising can clarify what the POs can and can't do. 

2 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

F A C T S

1 minute ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Ha! The fun fact is that it was discussed, mentioned and approved during a staff meeting compared to this change that was never mentioned at a staff meeting.

25 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

@Ares :4head:

BTW none of this was brought up a staff meeting, at least not recently, what a joke.

The deerstands were brought up months ago, therefore it wasn't recent and that change was approved under Peter.

• Like 1