Well, it's been fun I haven't played in about a month now so I think it's time. I might come back and play a little bit. And i'll be active on forums. I have a lot of people to @ sorry if I miss anyone. o7

@your name - My best bud, it was always fun laughing and playing Olympus with you we had a lot of fun. Especially making memes out of people and laughing at them. Good luck with your baby! We'll stay in contact though.

@FBI Agent Phil - It was fun playing with you and Sean we had fun talking and chillin' on Medic.

@breezygod - I've known you since the beginning, you got me into Olympus and that's where this all started. We go back the farthest brother and this isn't the end.

@BasicTheArmaPlayer - We go way back man I miss playing with you and killing retards that can't aim it was fun.

@Blueangelman36 - Honestly I'd hop on again to fly around with you that was fun. We gotta fly formation at least 1 more time.

@Richard - Thank you for always hating me love you too. Also changed the background color so you can actually read this.

@Clay - It was always fun playing Civ with you guys in BPM and Titaning people i'm gonna miss that.

@Mike Lit -  Have fun future Coord, still waiting on your sisters snap btw.

@Fusionz - Keep betting my friend, Also get a job your mom can't buy you pizza forever 😉

@Grego  - Had a lot of fun making fun of SAPD with you even though your a retard keep it up though.

@Daniel:^) - I miss the good old days in Monolith back in the grinding days

@Mita - Lemme know when you've dated everyone on the server it's gotta be coming up here pretty soon.

@ChrisGG - Thanks for the 1 year Blacklist it's been great and 100% worth it.

@Walrito - Your memes are pretty funny and so is your Anti -SAPD discord server with all those memes too. 

@FrankieTwinkletoes - Sorry again for making you cry.

@Bunny - Why are furry's a thing? Also you are the straightest person I know.

@rabid - ada538ca349ad945d2da35845dcbf775.jpg

I'm sorry if I missed anyone o7

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, Williams_254 said:

@Richard - Thank you for always hating me love you too. Also changed the background color so you can actually read this.

Doesn't get supervisor first time means I hate you.

To be fair, I hate everyone.  You're not special.

o7

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pepega 1
8 hours ago, Williams_254 said:

Well, it's been fun I haven't played in about a month now so I think it's time. I might come back and play a little bit. And i'll be active on forums. I have a lot of people to @ sorry if I miss anyone. o7

@your name - My best bud, it was always fun laughing and playing Olympus with you we had a lot of fun. Especially making memes out of people and laughing at them. Good luck with your baby! We'll stay in contact though.

@FBI Agent Phil - It was fun playing with you and Sean we had fun talking and chillin' on Medic.

@breezygod - I've known you since the beginning, you got me into Olympus and that's where this all started. We go back the farthest brother and this isn't the end.

@BasicTheArmaPlayer - We go way back man I miss playing with you and killing retards that can't aim it was fun.

@Blueangelman36 - Honestly I'd hop on again to fly around with you that was fun. We gotta fly formation at least 1 more time.

@Clay - It was always fun playing Civ with you guys in BPM and Titaning people i'm gonna miss that.

@Fusionz - Keep betting my friend, Also get a job your mom can't buy you pizza forever 😉

@Grego  - Had a lot of fun making fun of SAPD with you even though your a retard keep it up though.

@Mita - Lemme know when you've dated everyone on the server it's gotta be coming up here pretty soon.

@Walrito - Your memes are pretty funny and so is your Anti -SAPD discord server with all those memes too. 

bye, thanks for the titan tho you will be missed.

o7

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Williams_254 said:

I think im gonna cry 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Williams_254 said:

genuine good player lost to olympus and arma 3 dieing. and dont worry about it bro it was a little bit of a shitty night but it got better. o7

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Claysive said:

who's @Clay

@Claysive I don't know sorry i'm sped.

22 hours ago, Richard said:

Doesn't get supervisor first time means I hate you.

To be fair, I hate everyone.  You're not special.

o7

That's not why I said that you told me you hated everyone that's why I said it lmao.