Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

o7 The end of an era

Didn't even mention me smh...

But fr I'm really gonna miss you, you brought a lot of fun times for me and I'm gonna miss playing with you a lot, it brings a tear to my eye 😞

I hope you come back sometime ;(

o7 

• Weird 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/30/2020 at 10:37 PM, Noble said:

Well boys I think its time i throw in the towel. I have played this server for 4 years and enjoyed almost every minute of it. I want to thank all of you for the laughs, screams, desk punches, and everything in-between. This server's community is definitely the only thing keeping me going through all this time. I will be on form time to time and should be playing anzus too 

To the noble guys: I hope I lead well and was somewhat of a roll model to some of you. Each and every one of you keep me going for this long 
To the noble seniors: Thanks for being some of the best group of people I have ever spent time with. @Noahhh! I hope you do whatever you think is right regarding this server. @Blueangelman36 Our jet flying was legendary but our late night talks were even better. Thanks for being brutally honest with me at all times and keeping me in check.

@ThatNerdyGuy you and @Headless better keep this shit afloat. Keep up your amazing work boys. PS @Grandma Gary you have shit in your ass.

Honestly I would be here forever if i were to thank everyone that had an impact on me so again from the bottom of my heart thank you all ❤️ 

Pain.

• 2 months later...