Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Fed Stats 1/21/2019 - 2/19/2019

35 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

ya'll gay

these stats dont reflect gold/vehicle claimed, therefore this entire post is as worthless as the 9 year olds posting. defending the timer is the easy part, escaping is harder.

its been a few months since ive done the events but nothing has never changed, apd always stack and have huge item advantages over civs, now more than ever with active sapd, staff, retired retards, and planes.

Lol how can you tell the balance of something if you haven't done it in months tell me how APD has a item advantage when we have 250 active cops and 45 of those have access to something better than a tier 2 vest and a mx? Tell me when the planes ever been a problem at feds never seen one pulled by APD for it besides to follow a blackfish. Should go and do a federal event before saying they should be nerfed.

Guest Excision
3 minutes ago, Hoonter said:

Lol how can you tell the balance of something if you haven't done it in months tell me how APD has a item advantage when we have 250 active cops and 45 of those have access to something better than a tier 2 vest and a mx? Tell me when the planes ever been a problem at feds never seen one pulled by APD for it besides to follow a blackfish. Should go and do a federal event before saying they should be nerfed.

anime profile pic = no opinion

47 minutes ago, Hoonter said:

When is the last time you’ve done a Fed on civ? Have you ever done one like ever? Not sure if you’ve read above in between the dick measuring contests but 99.9% people are arguing about the bullshit ghosthawk guns hot as soon as bomb blows. Holding off the terrible POs is the easy part, no one is arguing that.

• Like 8

@Peter Long these stats don't mean shit, they never meant shit and never will. you have to look at how much gold is sold by civ and how much gold was seized by the cops.

1) to all the cunts that have done feds n BW knows defending the area is a LOT more easier than escaping WITH the loot. therefore stats showing whether bomb has blown is fucking useless

2) APD usually don't pull Ghawks UNTIL bomb is blown therefore bomb blowing up doesnt mean shit.

3) Back to what you said "THE STACK isn't as bad as you think. There are some feds that have 18 cops, but on average a 4 cop increase isn't bad. " - For all we know those 4 cops could be 4 fucking sgts or higher so in general saying "4 COP increase" doesn't mean shit.

4)(not a feedback but a loophole to this Fed bullshit) idk how fucking smart the APD is but if i was a fucking Sapd i would sit back let the fed bomb blow up, once the gang has the gold in the truck id fucking slam my dick between those wheels clap them cheeks until i SEIZE the gold bars and make the money for myself.  Atleast this is the ez method for cops to make money and maybe this is the method they use IDK i dont play this shit game anymore.

and @ThatNerdyGuy i have no beef with you but now i swear u have a fucking stupid ego that needs to be fixed. idk if ur a Sapd or not but you are well known in the community and maybe a few cunts will look up to you so act like a good fucking role-model. beside don't go personal on my boy @DeadPooL otherwise shit will go down :deIlluminati:

p.s  @DeadPooL this is how feedback is done u monkey boy.:DPEducated:

• Like 2
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Downvote 1

I like how Mr.Career cop TheEgoGuy is out here pipin up and talkin shit on @DeadPooL who dedicates most of his time working with people to balance gang life and give us what we need, while mr. TheShitEgoRetardGuy who gave up on Civ rep to get sAPD is acting tough. Like honestly kid, you out here pipin telling him to join the channel cuz you want to argue with him and possibly get his shit ripped and the smart guy declines you and you keep on making fun of him and saying eta? Honestly, you don't deserve to be on this thread, you're a fucking mong who hasn't played civ at all since he got kneepad sAPD so you're in no position to talk if feds are balanced or not because THEY OBVIOUSLY FUCKING ARE NOT. Like jesus I'm done watching this bullshit everyday, not one thing out here is balanced, if you don't have 15+ people doing a FED/BW with you, you're done because cops stack every single fucking time and tryhard like it's their own bank that's getting robbed...

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, xanx said:

I like how Mr.Career cop TheEgoGuy is out here pipin up and talkin shit on @DeadPooL who dedicates most of his time working with people to balance gang life and give us what we need, while mr. TheShitEgoRetardGuy who gave up on Civ rep to get sAPD is acting tough. Like honestly kid, you out here pipin telling him to join the channel cuz you want to argue with him and possibly get his shit ripped and the smart guy declines you and you keep on making fun of him and saying eta? Honestly, you don't deserve to be on this thread, you're a fucking mong who hasn't played civ at all since he got kneepad sAPD so you're in no position to talk if feds are balanced or not because THEY OBVIOUSLY FUCKING ARE NOT. Like jesus I'm done watching this bullshit everyday, not one thing out here is balanced, if you don't have 15+ people doing a FED/BW with you, you're done because cops stack every single fucking time and tryhard like it's their own bank that's getting robbed...

U are robbing the federal reserve or Blackwater armory. Expect a full 25 stack every time and u won’t be surprised. 

7 minutes ago, xanx said:

Be smarter than wait for 5-7cops on when server pop is at like 104-110

34 minutes ago, xanx said:

I lost brain cells reading this. 

9 minutes ago, xanx said:

You have no brain cells beefing with deadpool and trying to make fun of him because he obviously does more work for civs then you.

You’re right, he does do more work for Civs. Because that’s the role he is in. I’ve thrown shade at Deadpool for longer than you’ve been in this community. 

1 hour ago, Creepy said:

@N7Zero When did you become so angry bro?!

not really angry, just sick and tired of seeing these threads turn to shit posts and nothing gets done about it. especially when the whole APD force vs @DeadPooL pretty cheap if u ask me..

now looking at the APD roster there is no chance in hell civ faction is gonna compete with the heavily biased APD just the way it goes. im not suprised a lot of Sapd left.. and i dont blame them lol

also i didnt smoke today so im a lil anxious :DansGame::Kappa: