Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ownership Change

1 minute ago, Peter Long said:

Coming from the man who cums when the wind blows across his taint, I find this comment to be rather hilarious. 

Put the faggot back into his place, gj man! :pog:

7 minutes ago, Prime said:

@drama for the next owner? 

+1 one on that !
Man loves cartels and hates apd, its literally a dream come true.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Ares said:

For my future plans I want to try and expand the community into possible different game modes within Arma and with games outside of Arma. I realise we have tried to do something similar in the past, and it didn't end up working out, but this time im hoping to do something different. This time we will be doing things the right way, releasing things properly and efficiently. I want to bring the best for the community, and grow it to be something bigger then itself. Hopefully everything will work out as planned, and I thank you for your patience!

By this do you mean Olympus KOTH? Or just new maps again?

also when you make the mc server again don’t admin it. It makes it boring for everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Scribble said:

By this do you mean Olympus KOTH? Or just new maps again?

also when you make the mc server again don’t admin it. It makes it boring for everyone else.

maybe both not sure the which i will be thinking about this in the future at the moment i need to settle in :)

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
2 hours ago, Ares said:

For my future plans I want to try and expand the community into possible different game modes within Arma and with games outside of Arma. I realise we have tried to do something similar in the past, and it didn't end up working out, but this time im hoping to do something different. This time we will be doing things the right way, releasing things properly and efficiently. I want to bring the best for the community, and grow it to be something bigger then itself. Hopefully everything will work out as planned, and I thank you for your patience!

I love you for this, I've always wanted OS to grow outside Arma 3 as it will die someday.

• Owner
20 minutes ago, D P said:

Please make a Mine Craft Server

43 minutes ago, Thick Mans said:

make a vanilla minecraft server

There is something in the works ;) 

• Like 2
  • PogChamp 1
3 hours ago, Viper said:

It wasn't his fault. Dont be an asshole fuckbag holyshit, and you wonder why your crush slept with your cousin. Like fuck off cum guzzler.

what the hell happend to your rep

• Kappa 1
34 minutes ago, Grim Khan said:

fr fr fr fr fr fr bruh dude aint been out here like that we been on 79th and essex our whole lives mane on capo grave it been like that

fr 4nem. rollin that dope shit on the block smokin shit. Only got a buck on yo plate we breakin bread both gettin 50 cent cakes on lamron Nem.

wilCuKs.jpg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Browny said:

He didnt last long

Wish I could be toxic like viper but I’m trying to reform, you just have to realize he did what he thought was best for the community (as any good owner would) as well as it wasn’t his fault so please know all the facts before you start spewing shit out of that dirty ass mouth of yours. 

1 hour ago, Grim Khan said:

fr fr fr fr fr fr bruh dude aint been out here like that we been on 79th and essex our whole lives mane on capo grave it been like that

rnt u from cali lmao

• Downvote 1
  • Owner
38 minutes ago, Evann said:

what the hell happend to your rep

37 minutes ago, Viper said:

@Ryan , I gotta block out all the haters 

He downvoted one of my posts, had to show him what happens when you do :P 

1 hour ago, D P said:

Fill me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain’t into that stuff no thx 

• Downvote 1

Started out with MCPD, then MCOS, and now our ownership is proof positive that it’s MC Ownership. I’m so proud. Whadaya think @Corporal Moob

But seriously. I’d like to see a modded server and/or GTA V RP server. Like some have said, ArmA will inevitably die, so it’d be good to diversify. 

• Like 2