Betting is rigged.

Please explain how someone can lose 100 mil betting without winning anything. someone please explain this betting script you have in the game because there's no way its 50/50. Shit ill make a betting script that is actually a 50/50 if yous want. 

• Downvote 2
  • Carrot Kid
8 hours ago, Charels said:

Please explain how someone can lose 100 mil betting without winning anything. someone please explain this betting script you have in the game because there's no way its 50/50. Shit ill make a betting script that is actually a 50/50 if yous want. 

1 hour ago, Drippp said:

People really do be struggling to understand what 50/50 means

Right? Here's the outcome of 5000 trials of 100 5 mil bets. The horizontal axis is how much you would have left, and the vertical axis is how many trials ended within 10m of that value. 

The chance that you end up back at zero is higher than winning or losing 150m, but that's still a possibility. It's pretty symmetrical. In fact, the more trails run, the more symmetrical it would be, meaning you're just as likely to win 100m as lose it. Seems pretty 50/50 to me. Funny how math works.

1553962679.png

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Zahzi said:

Right? Here's the outcome of 5000 trials of 100 5 mil bets. The horizontal axis is how much you would have left, and the vertical axis is how many trials ended within 10m of that value. 

The chance that you end up back at zero is higher than winning or losing 150m, but that's still a possibility. It's pretty symmetrical. In fact, the more trails run, the more symmetrical it would be, meaning you're just as likely to win 100m as lose it. Seems pretty 50/50 to me. Funny how math works.

1553962679.png

This mans got charts :lol:

• Haha 1
On 3/30/2019 at 4:15 AM, Kamikaze said:

betting is based off luck ive bet all the way until i was broke but also won a shit ton my boy @rabeed betted his way up to 84m from 40k

not rly luck, more so playing the odds / playing ticket #s like csgo betting, itll only hit 1 or 2 so many times in a row so pay attention to who is sending/receiving and winning bc it rly does matter

• Like 1