'most of SAPD on Olympus are 30 year old virgins working retail who have egos because they hold a position of authority on a roleplaying server on a 6 year old game. I actually pity some of them fr fr. If this server went down most of them wouldnt know what to do with their lives.

Like this dude @Decimus has a fuckin e-gf and @ThatNerdyGuy looks like a 25 year old man child who still lives at his parents house. 

most of yall massive losers

@ThatNerdyGuy @Hoonter @ChrisGG @Decimus @Airborne'

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Kappa 1
14 minutes ago, IcyTea said:

'most of SAPD on Olympus are 30 year old virgins working retail who have egos because they hold a position of authority on a roleplaying server on a 6 year old game. I actually pity some of them fr fr. If this server went down most of them wouldnt know what to do with their lives.

Like this dude @Decimus has a fuckin e-gf and @ThatNerdyGuy looks like a 25 year old man child who still lives at his parents house. 

most of yall massive losers

@ThatNerdyGuy @Hoonter @ChrisGG @Decimus @Airborne'

If thats how you feel. I hope you won't mind the permanent blacklist from the APD.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hoonter said:

If thats how you feel. I hope you won't mind the permanent blacklist from the APD.

i wont lmao, i have alt arma acc anyway if i feel like rejoining 

2 hours ago, Pledge said:

SO HOLD UP!

Wanna give the good critique here.

@Decimus retired like 75 years ago and doesn't have any girlfriends...

he lives a lonely life.

Also:

FIXED THAT FOR YOU

even better

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I'm 22 and haven't worked retail in a year. I've never talked to you before and could care less to do so now.

Shut up Mr Walmart 

:wub:

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I'm 22 and haven't worked retail in a year. I've never talked to you before and could care less to do so now.

Keep talking like that and I just might boonk gang ur virginity.

Officer has been dealt with the appropriate administrative action. Please be sure to leave any proof you have submitted up for at least 2 weeks in case we need it for further review. 

Thank you for the report.

• Owner
2 minutes ago, Proud said:

@Ryan put this man 12 ft under

7 hours ago, IcyTea said:

i wont lmao, i have alt arma acc anyway if i feel like rejoining 

:thinking-face_1f914: Good to know, already got a list of all your possible accounts :P 

Also thank you for making this post, you just once again got another ban evading alt banned, but this time you are now banned from viewing the site and creating others accounts. Appreciate the help man!

• Kreygasm 1
  • TriHard 1