Forum Rules Clarification/Update

• Owner
6 minutes ago, Greenbum said:

What happened to doxing being a perm from forums and in game.

Still can get permed in game as well, honestly depends on the case and what you do. After Jesters case ive been treating doxing bans a bit differently.

• Hmm 1
Just now, Ryan said:

Still can get permed in game as well, honestly depends on the case and what you do. After Jesters case ive been treating doxing bans a bit differently.

I mean yea you should treat them differently now as in actually getting evidence before taking action

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

For everyone saying it was found off Max’s moms Facebook is just false someone (I think it was max) posted it in a public Olympus ts channel awhile a go and it was gotten from there no one doxxed anyone so shut up.

I posted a pic similar to that one but not that exact one, Like i said i really dont care if anyone posts a picture of me. Only thing i care about is people having my family's facebooks and shit

• Like 1
On 12/26/2019 at 2:06 PM, rapidaax said:

If it’s as obvious as the ones recently then it’ll warrant a ban. We’re not gonna hesitate with these cases.

dose this stem from the rabids 500 pound life deal lol? cause that shit was funny.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:28 PM, your name said:

i said 3 phases and got a ban, now people can dox and still play? legit

people like rabid dont like the truth it hurts, makes him think about all the times he bailed on P.E class

• 2 weeks later...