Roundtable summary 2020-01-12
Remember these are upcoming changes and additions - some of these will take some time to implement.
- Add Cartel map marker if there are players on the cap contesting @G F
- When you request a war, keep the war request window open instead of automatically closing allowing you to request multiple wars faster @Jimmy Jarvis
- Garage "spam prevention" timer removed or reduced depending on performance @Bloodmoon
- Armed plane weapon changed to the .50cal, this enables the crosshair again @Bloodmoon
Add a WPL only Panic Button, sends the APD a dispatch on use @buckie
- 15 space, makes carrying one a conscious decision, more money or more potential protection.
- Costs 20k to purchase.
- Only WPL license holders can use the button preventing spam and abuse by rebels.
- Add the ability to save two loadouts @Mason Harrison
- More default clothing options availiable in the Vigilante clothing store @Kaniel Outis
- Add gang bank ledger to the stats page if you are logged in and rank 4+ @Noahhh!
- Add a pissing animation and particle effect usable via a hotkey @Mr Majestic
- Add “Staff to civs” server message for staff
- Let admins check house registration on civ
- Let admins seize items on ground on civ
Add more vehicles to admin spawn menu
- AT offroad, .50 cal truck
- Pawnee, Armed boat, Armed hunter
- Armed strider, AT Prowler
- Add OS uniform
You can find the roster for the @Civilian Council here. As always you can find details on how to apply here:
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.