Remember these are upcoming changes and additions - some of these will take some time to implement. I added some reasoning/flavor text for each idea this time around, hopefully you can see what we were thinking.
Add the ability to see the highest medic rank currently online @Unjo
- It really sucks to not be able to tell if it's just EMT's online and you're dead in a redzone waiting for 15mins because they can't enter.
Add the ability to change group passwords from the group menu UI @thor
- Re-creating a large group when you want to exclude/kick a player is very frustrating.
Add the Vermin to WPL as a cheaper, decent weapon for newer players. @Millennium
- Price will be 30-40k.
Remove the gun requirement for unrestraining via the windows key menu @Hunter
- You can already do this if you select your Lockpicks manually from the Y menu, this is just a QoL change.
Allow APD hatchbacks (non AHP) to be claimable by civilians @Mr Majestic
- The APD can currently seize our APD vandal hatchbacks for no reason other than roleplay, so we'd like to provide a roleplay reason for this.
- Any APD hatchback would have the APD vandal hatchback skin once claimed by the civilian.
- When the APD seizes the APD vandal hatchback from a civilian, they would be claiming that vehicle (it would go into that officers garage and return to being a normal APD hatchback).
- This is a fun, mini-game type interaction between civilians and the APD.
- APD vandal hatchback would no longer be purchasable at the rebel shop and the only way you can get this skin would be through claiming.
Public Urination charge for roleplay purposes for when we can piss next update @Mr Majestic
- Like a 2.5k charge.
- Doesn't give probable cause, etc.
- Move the salvage location in the Pygros Bay somewhere there isn't a rebel destroyer @ACursedMyth
Vigilante rank storage option - Alts shouldn't feel like a requirement to play a role for fun @Mr Majestic
- Currently the vigilante role is extremely limiting and severely punishes your play time if you want to switch between a Vigi and a Rebel unless you have an alt. It takes many tens of hours to reach a high vigilante rank, and if you ever give it up you start from nothing.
We're adding an option to "store/save" your current Vigilante rank/arrests in exchange for money, or for free if you don't mind being reduced by a whole vigilante tier.
- This will cost 750k per vigilante level stored.
- If the Vigilante is currently wanted they wouldn't be able to store their rank until they become innocent (stopping abusive vigilantes just yeeting past the APD).
- Most high tier Vigilante players currently use an alt account just so they can switch between both play styles. This new option would provides both convenience and a money sink (incentive not to use this too often).
- Example: You're tier 3 and want to store your arrests/tier/license because your gang is doing a bank and you want to help. You walk upto the Vigilante NPC and select "store license", you'll get a prompt telling you it will cost 2.25m to store tier 3 or you can store tier 2 for free. You pay and there you go, you can pick your license back up later when you're innocent again.
Vigilante tier gear tweaks - Vigilante takes too long to become fun and enjoyable with the current tiers @Mr Majestic
- Tier 1, 0 arrests - PO7 (no change)
- Tier 2, 25 arrests - Sting
- Tier 3, 50 arrests - level 3 vest
- Tier 4, 100 arrests - SPAR-16 (no change)
- Tier 5, 200 arrests - SPAR-16s (no change)
- The .45 ACP is hot garbage when compared to the PO7.
- Getting to 50 arrests with the PO7 currently is frankly insane, Sting will make this feel like a better progression.
- No money changes for each rank, that's staying the same.
Pharmas only able to be started if you're carrying a 5.56mm or higher calibre weapon @Jig
- Allowing Dave the Rookbanger to spawn a vehicle into the hands of the APD was a bit too easy.
Lower the Pharma vehicle spawn time by 30seconds
- With the new location the APD can sometimes respond a bit too quickly to the Pharma, this should allow more vehicles to get some distance before the chase begins.
Increase federal event gold spawn amounts, from 200 to 400
- Higher amounts of gold will spawn based on number of APD online.
- Weight of gold bar also decreased from 8 to 6.
Blackwater bomb timer reduced to 20minutes from 25minutes
- We're testing this and just seeing what happens to the win rate. It can't really go down from 0% so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bank money bags will no longer be able to stored inside ariel vehicles, the weight is increased to 6, and total spawned reduced to 75 per vault.
- We had this huge discussion and both the APD and Civilians Council had different opinions on how to fix the bank. In the end we agreed, and the change was simple.
- Now civilians can be chased out of the bank on the ground instead of them camping on the roof/leaving with Orcas, etc.
Allow speedbombs to be attached to helicopters @Hylos
- Speedbombs are fun, yet another money sink and we get to see stuff go boom.
Tased players will have a spangle animation and take damage while tased @Mako
- Just an animation, you basically fall to the ground like you're dead, but you're not dead.
- Add short barrel P90 to black market shop @NokiaStrong
Allow loading of vehicles into HEMTT transport / mohawk @Mako
- Medics have this and it looks fun, so we want it too.