See You Guys Later

o7 my guy send me some snaps and I'll always be drinking for you good fun in regicide and the beans will live on hope you get unbanned :wub:

https://gyazo.com/947c2820df43976d32c8c2e2205a031b

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

Gunna miss you future brother-in-law <3

Gonna miss you too, good luck in college brother.

3 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

You have been one of my favorites since day 1 man, love ya to death. Enjoy college my homie

Oh you know I will. Keep tearing it up on tinder and in St. Louis.

2 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

o7 my guy send me some snaps and I'll always be drinking for you good fun in regicide and the beans will live on hope you get unbanned :wub:

https://gyazo.com/947c2820df43976d32c8c2e2205a031b

I got you, hope you're having a good ridiculously long vacation my friend. Long live beans

• Like 2
On 8/17/2017 at 6:43 AM, Garrett said:

o7 boys I'm heading off to college and I'm leaving my PC behind. Even though I've been banned for a minute now, I've had many fun times and memories with many of you and I wish you all the best. Shout out to all the people I've come to know over my 2 years playing on this server, hmu on steam and I'll send you my snapchat or something. I'll still be around from time to time on breaks and stuff hopping around TS's and seeing what you guys are up too.

@Jeff Chaplin thanks for showing me how to play this game and getting me into this server, also being the leader of the first real gang I ever joined.

@Snare @The Haunter @Fuzy you guys are the day 1 boys, I can still remember tearing shit up in Tree and eL with y'all.

@Orgondo @Jaeger Mannen Wherever the fuck Jaegar is at this point in time but you guys are the best. Some of my best times on this game happened with you guys.

@Corporal_Moob Even though we've had our fair share of differences, we've still remained to be friends for awhile. (I know you miss my random FaceTime calls lmao)

@BumbaClat @Trimorphious @LoGr @Phizx My regicide boys, hopefully we'll all be unbanned one day.

@G.O.A.T. @TheRealKyle @Dejay @EatMeth My // dudes, definitely the realest niggas out there coming out with the freshest memes constantly. Even though you all eat ass.

@Biggs @Trumper @Ventar Keep being retards up there in Newfoundland and smoking darts.

@Tiger keep doing your thing you dirty scripter ;) and make sure @Monkeysz is always drinking a beer for me.

@Col3 Probably the funniest dude ever especially when you get shot in the back, keep those // boys in check and I'll make sure to head down to TCU at some point in the next couple months.

And last but not least @Matt The Savage my future brother-in-law, tell Kimberly wassup for me and I'll be down in Florida to visit her soon.

Those were just a few names off the top of my head but regardless I wish you all the best, no matter if I've had a problem before with you or not because at the end who really gives a fuck its the internet. o7

MK enough said, good luck in college 

• Sad 1
  • 1 month later...