Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Goodbye For Now (Hopefully)

Goodbye Olympus

It has been one hell of a journey on Olympus and I could go on for hours about the great times I had during my play time on the servers. The people I met, the experiences, the staff, and a whole lot more made Olympus unique to other servers and communities and is a great part of why I stuck around for many years. It's really hard saying goodbye and I dreaded writing this, let alone writing this. Ill miss everything to a certain extent. Due to college and my job gaming became something that I had little time for, but not as much as I used to. Back in January or June, my computer snapped, and with that I never could make the time to fix it with my job, friends and family. The reason I say this is because I really wish to come back to Olympus in the future maybe, if I fix my computer, that could be in a month or it could be never.

I'm going to try to keep it short. First I'd love to thank the staff for everything, you guys are truly great. You work so hard for little to no reward (as far as I know), yet keep the servers and community clean and have to deal with consent bullshit on a daily. Second, the dev/designer team. You guys make Olympus super unique to other servers and are very generous people for the things you did for the community, without you guys the servers would be some boring generic Life server, thanks for everything. Third the support team, again you guys deal with constant  bullshit and do everything in your power to make Olympus better, especially helping newer members of the community.

Poseidon thank you the most, you made the best gaming experiences of my life possible. Words cant describe how thankful I am, I met great people and had amazing experiences because of your community, and Ill miss it. Thank you once again for everything.

@Jordan540 Thanks for everything pal, you were a great reason why I rejoined and stuck with the APD, I wish I got to know you better on civ life. 

@Julian My Puerto Rico brutha, I'm glad for the short time I got corporal I got to see you achieve it too. When I first met you I thought you were undercover SR.APD because we were on early in the morning and out of know where you said I deserve corp. then no more than 20 mins later after a year or more of PO I received my corp test. One of the best days of my life, Ill never forget it. 

@falcon I didn't get to know you too well, but you were a cool dude on cop, and I respect all the things you do for the community.

@Taylor Shwift I had mixed feelings about you, you got me so close to in trouble a lot, but you were a goofy dude and was always by my side, plus you still owe me 5 mil, cause I got corp before you.

@DarwinsMisfit you had to be my most favorite Sr.APD. I remember when you started the APD and had that incident which I will not say with your cousin or whatever. But the fact that you came back from that amazed me, you were one hell of a dedicated member of the APD. Also, you name amazed me and the mystery behind it which I will not ask.

@Sociopathic thanks for playing other games with me and showing me the ropes with a lot of things. Your attitude towards everything was always hilarious, goodbye friend.

@Wong I remember you in kavala when I was a dep.. You were an awesome guy, I see you around.

@G.O.A.T. @Fat Clemenza Thank you for being awesome chiefs, you guys made Olympus's APD unlike any other servers, you guys were very professional, thanks for everything. 

@Corporal_Moob I know I left you out of the chiefs, I took a break during your dictatorship.... I mean position of cheif. On a for real note, you were my biggest role model, everything you did for the community to make it better and for the APD when you were Sr.APD. For the rare moments I got to play with you (on APD) it was like playing with a king, every situation you made it so much fun, like mobile checkpoints. Anyways, I miss you dude, Olympus would not have been the same without you.

@Maddog You were an awesome British man, like so many others I got to see progress in the APD. You had to be by far one of the nicest people on Olympus. Ill see you around man.

Alright, I know forgot people, know that you are just important, I just wrote this on a shitty old laptop that lags and take a few seconds for the letter I typed to show so I got irritated fast. But again you will be missed. Well I guess this is where I say life moves on, and I wish I didn't but it does, I hope everyone luck with everything. 

I will still be on the forums to check in and maybe give my 2 cents once in a while, but for now, goodbye.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
13 minutes ago, bigSMOKE said:

You live a sad life brother.

Listen man, I realized that, a good reason why I’m KINDA dropping video games. Goodbye smoke, wanna be bigPat. Jk.

• Like 1
  • TriHard 1
16 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

o7 man. It was always fun getting processed by you on cop and trying to piss you off by having constant shooting at the HQ. Have fun with real life!

Thanks bro, see ya next time....

• Like 1

o7

Why is everyone leaving? :(

3 hours ago, RubberDuck said:

@DarwinsMisfit you had to be my most favorite Sr.APD. I remember when you started the APD and had that incident which I will not say with your cousin  Fagboy or whatever. But the fact that you came back from that amazed me, you were one hell of a dedicated member of the APD. Also, you name amazed me and the mystery behind it which I will not ask.

:P

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Sociopathic said:

o7

Why is everyone leaving? :(

:P

I hope to come back, if I fix my computer I will, but not sure how long it could take or if it will ever happen, I’ll see you around friend.

• 2 weeks later...

o7 I miss ya already duck we had some good times bro me killing you on cop over and over and over and over I mean other than that you know when I got invited to New Meta nm, and the gang played had some of the most fun times I hope you fix your computer and come back one day everyone else seems to be leaving for college too but they come on the forums every now and then, it was fun after all I hope to see you later on and GL with college and all that boring stuff xd will miss you :(

11 minutes ago, =DRK=VACation said:

o7 I miss ya already duck we had some good times bro me killing you on cop over and over and over and over I mean other than that you know when I got invited to New Meta nm, and the gang played had some of the most fun times I hope you fix your computer and come back one day everyone else seems to be leaving for college too but they come on the forums every now and then, it was fun after all I hope to see you later on and GL with college and all that boring stuff xd will miss you :(

I’ll see ya around man, thanks for everything ya legend.

• Sad 1