• Eggman
    • Kyle Lake
    • Mercury
    • Pinkstreak
    • Plumber

• Owner
40 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

I hate these knee padding polls 

but if I had to pick one @drama hands down, dude actually plays civ and fights cartels, more than most admins can say:unsure:

@drama I guess all the pushes I did with you were for nothing :( I can see were he made the mistake, as my name is usually “not Ryan” when we play so obviously he wouldn’t know it’s me. 

52 minutes ago, Ryan said:

@drama I guess all the pushes I did with you were for nothing :( I can see were he made the mistake, as my name is usually “not Ryan” when we play so obviously he wouldn’t know it’s me. 

Ryan we all love you its just shown differently amongst em all, or its just me that loves you cause you always makes my problems go away within the hour most of the times <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

6/21 of my Reports/Comp Requests have been replied by my sexy little man :) and hopefully more will come cause everyones scummy on Civ

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ryan said:

Lmao mb I seen you on warzone too but you guys are the only staff I swear I’ve seen on cap for years. And the name “not Ryan” may have thrown me off a bit:P

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Solo pushing and dying doesn’t count chief sorry