Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Federal Event Statistics 4/10/2019 - 5/7/2019

53 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

You literally said "why are you this upset about the videogame" You are like most SAPD you only care about making money.

If he needs to care about the money how else would he have enough to sell ;)

Guest Excision

back when @an overweight giant retard was chief and prime was spamming blackwaters he did the smart thing and gave some people who could actually shoot a gun corp to help counter the mass prime blackwaters, but now u just have this. About 7 corporals that can effectively use their lethals and most of them are doing the fed on civ. Obviously you dont move up the ladder by how well you are in pvp but i think it should help otherwise you just have situation like this where the players who are trusted with lethals cant even get one.

b4a4e69be0ed010ab76f004a72f7de90.png

Holy shit SAPD is cringe. I've never seen so many attempts at dodging a topic and trying to change the topic in my life....

Just get more people :) 

2 hours ago, Bojo said:

Holy shit SAPD is cringe. I've never seen so many attempts at dodging a topic and trying to change the topic in my life....

Just get more people :) 

Time to make the mass recruitment post :KappaHD:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Time to make the mass recruitment post :KappaHD:

Considering all you have to write to join apd is "hello" it seems not even a post could save you in this time of need :KappaHD:

3 minutes ago, Bojo said:

Considering all you have to write to join apd is "hello" it seems not even a post could save you in this time of need :KappaHD:

I keep making mine every 30 days with a clear narrative and its like a paragraph. Still keeps getting denied lmao

7 hours ago, Dante said:

BRO. Lmao. I’ve heard awful APD comms and N O T H I N G matches doing a fucking fed in plague with @Panda :) @Analdo and @buckie in a channel. I’ve never wanted to rip my own fucking ears off like those days. To think panda went from that kid to SGT is a milestone on its own. At least in cop channels if a Sgt + says shut the fuck Up they shut up or get ripped. In a civ channel you tell someone to shut up and they just get louder lmao. 

Lmao never forget the lad @Kennford that  was most aids shit ever though.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Excision said:

back when @an overweight giant retard was chief and prime was spamming blackwaters he did the smart thing and gave some people who could actually shoot a gun corp to help counter the mass prime blackwaters, but now u just have this. About 7 corporals that can effectively use their lethals and most of them are doing the fed on civ. Obviously you dont move up the ladder by how well you are in pvp but i think it should help otherwise you just have situation like this where the players who are trusted with lethals cant even get one.

b4a4e69be0ed010ab76f004a72f7de90.png

If you think @Jester is good...I’m sorry lolololololol

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, Pledge said:

Buff inbound.

If you are talking about today, they were authorized since you stole the ghosthawk and I was just looking more POs in

If you are talking about the BW after the fed then I can understand that one, but if you are talking about the 5th wave PO lethals prior to the ghost hawk steal that is kinda abusive. It was 18 chops vs 20 civs. And y’all had a nice cop stack going as well. Also, the PO lethals were authorized before the Ghost hawk was even at the BW. The PO lethals were authorized while the Ghosthawk was still trying to escape the other APD ghost hawk that was chasing it around Kavala-Neochari area. As a PO ya I want lethals because tasing and restraining at big events is difficult, but when it is authorized for shit reasons, or even because the bomb blows in 5 minutes and your only on the 4th or 5th wave because a deputy got milked, or the SAPD/server owner gets milked for some 5-6 minutes each wave. A better solution to having PO lethals authorized would be to actually teach your POs and Deputies how to actually do a federal event. 

Idk it’s already in the training guide or what ever but maybe have a section dedicated to milking and explain it in some depth(would only take a few minutes)

2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Idk it’s already in the training guide or what ever but maybe have a section dedicated to milking and explain it in some depth(would only take a few minutes)

And fed call outs ie gate 1 northwest tower crate jump. Or bw callouts. 

11 hours ago, Millennium said:

Yeah, but at the same time, when they are getting told what to do there are usually a shit ton of people talking over each other. When that happens I usually have to raise my voice and tell them all to shut the fuck up, then tell the deputies what to do. It is usually a bit chaotic in the channel and not as clear comms as it may be in Civ teamspeaks. In that case of a deputy getting milked several times they should get specific training or something to tell them what to do at federal events, not get disciplined.

Easy solution to aids communications during fed events in cop channels/cop stacks is simple. give Corp+ the ability to make themselves the priority speaker in the channel, and the highest ranking APD member takes control of the commands in the channel. Also discipline those who are shooting the shit and just dicking around in the teamspeak as well. Make tac coms an essential rule for federal events. Only those who are alive should be talking in the channel, and only to give call outs or directions. @Pledge easy fix for idiotic comms for APD fed events.

5 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

And fed call outs ie gate 1 northwest tower crate jump. Or bw callouts. 

I don’t think just giving the APD fed call outs will help too much @DeadPool has already made a video for each event with call outs for the APD and they still don’t do well. I’d say actually teaching them how to push properly would go a lot farther than just giving them call outs.

2 minutes ago, Noowbie said:

I don’t think just giving the APD fed call outs will help too much @DeadPool has already made a video for each event with call outs for the APD and they still don’t do well. I’d say actually teaching them how to push properly would go a lot farther than just giving them call outs.

Video on the forums from two years ago vs required up to date video during training

1 hour ago, DeadPool said:

I keep making mine every 30 days with a clear narrative and its like a paragraph. Still keeps getting denied lmao

Imagine thinking the narrative "it wasn't my fault that the senior APD is biased" is a good way to appeal a blacklist...

• Haha 1
Just now, NokiaStrong said:

Video on the forums from two years ago vs required up to date video during training

How much has the call-outs changed since then? Also same issue you put call outs in a video and expect APD to know how to push? I’m saying it requires more effort on SAPD part and to actually show/teach new ranking officers in game how to push a fed. Make it apart of deputy training or add training at each rank where the rank above them shows them the new ins and outs of their rank and include how to push feds for the PO rank training. But that would probably require more FTOs

10 hours ago, DeadPool said:

you have a weekly time requirement that forces cops to play.

Yes, people are required to play weekly, but that doesn’t mean we can determine when they play. If people don’t want to log on to APD we can’t threaten them, it’s at their leisure. 

You treat the APD like it’s another gang, when in reality it’s designed as a secondary way to experience the server that is an entity of the server. 

Most people that join the APD are not career cops, they main civilian, and it’s not their priority. It was designed this was, and intends to stay this way. As well, unlike a gang that can pick and choose, the APD is open to most people if they meet our requirements.

Hence, the APD is comprised of everyone willing to put in their times, and follow our guidelines. It is beyond our powers to force people to log on at certain times or to require people attend combat trainings. APD is not their main priority, they may want to be doing feds or other activities with their main priorities.

Therefore, in an attempt to balance feds, asking the APD to “get more people” or to “do trainings” is unrealistic and uncharacteristic to how the APD is designed to work. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sho said:

Yes, people are required to play weekly, but that doesn’t mean we can determine when they play. If people don’t want to log on to APD we can’t threaten them, it’s at their leisure. 

You treat the APD like it’s another gang, when in reality it’s designed as a secondary way to experience the server that is an entity of the server. 

Most people that join the APD are not career cops, they main civilian, and it’s not their priority. It was designed this was, and intends to stay this way. As well, unlike a gang that can pick and choose, the APD is open to most people if they meet our requirements.

Hence, the APD is comprised of everyone willing to put in their times, and follow our guidelines. It is beyond our powers to force people to log on at certain times or to require people attend combat trainings. APD is not their main priority, they may want to be doing feds or other activities with their main priorities.

Therefore, in an attempt to balance feds, asking the APD to “get more people” or to “do trainings” is unrealistic and uncharacteristic to how the APD is designed to work. 

I do not see it as unrealistic or uncharacteristic to ask the APD to actually train people on anything really. I never said that these trainings must be mandatory. If you offer the option for fed training for POs+ those who take the option will most likely be the ones who are active for federal events. Those who don’t will either be the @Lincoln Williams Roleplayers or those who will not be active for the APD and will be more focused on civ life. Would probably also be a good measure of rank progression as it would help to give you an idea of which POs will be your backbone for fed events and probably deserve a rank upgrade.

• Sad 1
40 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Imagine thinking the narrative "it wasn't my fault that the senior APD is biased" is a good way to appeal a blacklist...

Show me where I directly said "it wasn't my fault that the senior APD is biased" 

If you are gonna quote me then actually quote something I said dont be blowing smoke out of your ass just like how I supposedly sneaked in a map changed fuck right off

30 minutes ago, Sho said:

I mean you do force them to do training. Might as well force them to learn what they need to know about feds in that training. The APD is a massive gang that mass recruits new players who barely have 28 hours on the server. You say it's designed to be a 2nd experience on the server but for most, it's their main and only. Chris when he wants to stack a fed to the point of having more cops than cop slots. He will go to APD lounge and Force other cops from other servers to get on his. So you have the power that is written in the handbook. Besides APD would tell civs all the time to get more people when you guys would mass stack us. We would ask staff to do something about the stack with a stagger timer but were always told no. But now civs are stacking and APD wines to Ares and APD gets buffed for civs doing the same thing the APD did. Realistically you can train and teach other players how to do things for a federal event but no SAPD ever sticks their neck to help. They just sit in hidden channels or in a unit channel with their best friends. sAPD made FTO to have Corps show more leadership and teach, but ever since FTO became a thing Deputies are more braindead than ever before.

db03617b99c55457e94a97253a6bd46e.png

46 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

I mean you do force them to do training. Might as well force them to learn what they need to know about feds in that training. The APD is a massive gang that mass recruits new players who barely have 28 hours on the server. You say it's designed to be a 2nd experience on the server but for most, it's their main and only. Chris when he wants to stack a fed to the point of having more cops than cop slots. He will go to APD lounge and Force other cops from other servers to get on his. So you have the power that is written in the handbook. Besides APD would tell civs all the time to get more people when you guys would mass stack us. We would ask staff to do something about the stack with a stagger timer but were always told no. But now civs are stacking and APD wines to Ares and APD gets buffed for civs doing the same thing the APD did. Realistically you can train and teach other players how to do things for a federal event but no SAPD ever sticks their neck to help. They just sit in hidden channels or in a unit channel with their best friends. sAPD made FTO to have Corps show more leadership and teach, but ever since FTO became a thing Deputies are more braindead than ever before.

db03617b99c55457e94a97253a6bd46e.png

Giving your signature, I am going to remind you how awful trainings are to begin with. Imagine trying to teach *multiple* retards how to not be *retarded*.

• Like 1