General heart felt appriciation

74664677_101097347994056_4007749497043025920_o.jpg.3b60617cc9d5fba7cac1c3c254bf9822.jpgI know iv mostly just been shit posting but i wanna take a second and appreciate some people who are kinda cuul or whatever:

@Evannnnn big congrats on corporal and your already grinding your ass off on cop again 

@PJ. we needa hangout more bro ever sense you got Sr. we have played like 3 times on medic. hmu sometime bro

@DeadPool you seem pretty cool but we have only talked a little bit. we should play some more rocket league.

@1thedoc youv helped me come a long way in support team and as a member on the server and i thank you for counting that half point.

@Horizon your a genuine retard but i enjoy colabing our soundboards...... YESSIIRRR

@Cooper:P  o7 that corona. but seriously your super chill and hmu the next time you hop on civ cus id love to do a run of diamonds with you lol.

@ThatNerdyGuy Your litterally such a genuine dude and id love to hangout with you more. every channel iv been in with you, you always bring the chat down to a chill vibe somehow. and honestly if you ever o7 then im sure people would cry.

@Headless huge fucking congrats on mod. i haven't hungout with you a lot but your really responsible and a reliable person to talk to. i'm sure having a convo with you would be the same vibe of convo as it would be in 10 years. your just your own person in a good way 🙂

@ChillX congrats on dep for having over 1000hours on the server im pretty sure yikes. hmu when you hop on cop i wanna play more with you and evan. ETA ON DESIGNER

@Mr Majestic ik theres alot of shade thrown between us and alot of memes but your super cool and im able to kinda relax when i play civ with you because you know all the rules like there tattooed on your balls.

@John J a lot of people think your a retard but we used to kick it on cop and medic and i miss that. 

@KudosTV I FUCKING MISS YOU BRO COME BACK....... i still have screenshots of us when we were basics man..... idk where you went but like damn bro miss it. 

@Brolaf your funny as shit and id like to play more than just cop with you. 

@ShoTime i love you man. your a fucking goon and we have had some pretty funny moments in ST that are worth clipping and watching over and over again. 

@Millennium congrats on SST bro you deserve it with your over 600 tig on ST.

@GluxDesigns i love hopping in the channel with you and talking about random shit. and doing drugs in square on medic with you lol.

@Shades super chill dude, you glux, and @Secret Agent are just about the reason why im in rip. secret has that op house in pyrgos.

@hawk why dont you wanna use tfar? 😄

@Jig super cool man and i genuinly enjoy playing cop with you. 

@Mudiwa really unfortunate what happened to you man. it made me pretty sad when you got banned cus your one of the civs that people just couldent stop talking about good or bad lol.

@NoMeansAnal love playing medic with you man. super calm guy. you still owe me that 100k. lol 

@Billeh pretty fun dude to play cop with. ETA on FTO 

@buckie you seem to be only active on the forums anymore. hop into ts every once in a while i need more sound boards to send to horizon.

@Cyanide your a moderator 

@B. Wagner your funny af b waggy love you bro

@Richard i was gonna leave it alone but idrk how i feel about you. like i respect you because your a SR&R but beyond that i dont really know. 

Thats all for now. i might add to this but this took a while. if you made it then you made an impression on me and i wanna hang wit chu more 

this is because people think i posted a picture of deadpool: https://gyazo.com/9bcaf4795f6222f79a57aac5b5674fb1

• Like 8
  • TriHard 1
  • Downvote 4
Just now, buckie said:

I’ll try to come in ts when I can my friend my PC is broken right now so whenever I can use my brothers I’ll come say hi 

oh shit thats right i forgot. start a go fund me bro post it on forums 

• Downvote 4

8 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

wait a minute

I have never played rocket league with you

2091298bb7c99c6a5852596d4a15fde9.png

i thought i did lol nvm

11 minutes ago, Lex yo said:

@Richard i'll @ you and give you appreciation since frankie didn't

eat rocks lol

• Downvote 5
1 hour ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

@Richard i was gonna leave it alone but idrk how i feel about you. like i respect you because your a SR&R but beyond that i dont really know. 

Cringiest post ever and that's the best you got? 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Richard said:

Cringiest post ever and that's the best you got? 

litterally get off my post 

13 minutes ago, Lex yo said:

hes a knee padder till the very end

same to you

1 minute ago, Cutie (QT) said:

QT Twinkletoes, havent played in a while lol

oh god lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6