Need Olympus Trailer Screenshots

As some of you may know, I've been working on editing a video for the Olympus Trailer contest.

My work is about 95% complete. I want to add a slideshow/collage of Olympus screenshots towards the end while credits roll and Olympus's information is displayed. If you have any screenshots that you're proud of, go ahead and post them here or DM them to me.
Also, if you're feeling super nice, I'm also still looking for some good footage of someone gearing up at rebel (showing off all the items available there), and buying/pulling rebel-specific vehicles.

I'll take this chance to thank a few people right now:
1) Thank you for providing footage that will be featured in the soon-to-be submitted final version:
@Cyanide @haleychu @rabid @PURE P.K @Soap del Mar @Blueangelman36 @PopPop @Poon @Zamira @Evannnnn @ChillX @Lt. Shapiro @HaveASeatSir @LBWlogan @Psycho (can't find your @)

2) Thank you for watching the pixelated, skipping, un-rendered Discord live stream a few times over and giving me advice and stuff:
@Zahzi @Mr Majestic @Creepy @Jig @Texan

3) Good luck on y'alls version:
@Rexo ❤️
If I don't see your finished product when it's announced as winner, I wanna see it after the contest 🙂

Sorry if I missed anybody 😕

Edited by Noahhh!
  • Like 5
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

probably the best screenshots i have. i can dig up more lol 

Hey, if you're down for it, I'll take a look for sure!

27 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Holy shit. Thanks dude. I just ran a free stress test on my potato by opening all these chrome tabs.

2 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

Iw5ruPvp_1582481483.png

When it comes time to introduce the SAPD 🙂

I should honestly make a meme version for everyone. lol. This looks about right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Evannnnn said:

we rotor tapped and slid in then repaired it

6 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

You should have said that you flew it in 🙂

nah we flew it in, just went very slowly

Just now, Noahhh! said:

I fucking knew it dude.

idk how we would have rotor tapped it and then pushed it. All I remember was roleplaying with Hurricane(the construction man) and sped was baked and focusing very hard on getting it in the dome.

4 minutes ago, Millennium said:

idk how we would have rotor tapped it and then pushed it. All I remember was roleplaying with Hurricane(the construction man) and sped was baked and focusing very hard on getting it in the dome.

a3954c2dfe5db6053802846302018cad.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
1 minute ago, Lt. Shapiro said:

Lol thanks man. I'll most likely be using this stuff on another trailer sometime down the road 🙂

• Like 1