Retarded staff

9 hours ago, thomaslorddd said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) whos fault is this your answer affects everything

Mitch's admins aren't better (except for the pocket admin homies). One of my boys got banned for crashing a plane into a building without anyone even dying or losing anything #sad

3 hours ago, Claysive said:

What would happen if you were on the opposite end of this and you got banned for it?

I can guarantee that your appeal would have been in so fast, crying that it wasn’t your fault the kid got spangled. Would still be acting like a child and calling staff retarded. You cartel kids are a different breed. There’s no winning with you guys. 

Honestly not a bad point at all tbh.

• Like 1

Alright, so,

If you run someone over with a vehicle and spangle them, (in conquest or otherwise), it is against the rules for you or someone associated to you to kill them - you need to give them ample space and time in order for them to recover and have a fair fight. If they start shooting at you right away after being un-spangled, so be it, shoot back. Just don't be the first one to shoot.

This GIF is an example of that rule being broken.

WITH THAT BEING SAID,

Staff uses common sense and rationalizes all reports based on evidence, someone's ban history, etc. If a situation seems scuffed, we will not ban. The "administrative action" on a report can be a warning in someone's forum PMs. We try to also see the report from the offender's point of view and try to interpret what happened as well.

Just a quick edit: If you feel your report was denied inappropriately for any reason, please make a new ticket and request the "higher-up" to that person, for example, the higher-up to a Moderator is an Admin, the higher-up to an Admin is a Senior Admin, the higher-up to a Senior Admin is the Head Admin, so forth and so on.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

wait so now if people run into your frit or jump into it we can get out and kill them ? been banned for this multiple times. thanks for clearing it up i been passing up on alot of spangle kills recently cause i thought id be banned

• Like 1
1 hour ago, destruct said:

Staff uses common sense and rationalizes all reports based on evidence, someone's ban history, etc. If a situation seems scuffed, we will not ban. The "administrative action" on a report can be a warning in someone's forum PMs. We try to also see the report from the offender's point of view and try to interpret what happened as well.

What I'm hearing here @thomaslorddd is appeal the decision and another staff member will apply their own common sense and may have a different opinion on if a rule was violated.

It seems there's not a consensus on the rule based on this post - when in doubt: appeal!

38 minutes ago, MarveL said:

wait so now if people run into your frit or jump into it we can get out and kill them ? been banned for this multiple times. thanks for clearing it up i been passing up on alot of spangle kills recently cause i thought id be banned

1 hour ago, destruct said:

This GIF is an example of that rule being broken.

• Love 1
  • Lead Developer
9 hours ago, Bernie Sanders said:

I want my rook back lmfao

I really shouldn't have given him the power lmfao

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Fraali said:

I really shouldn't have given him the power lmfao

u r very retard staff i hope u commit step on lego !

7 hours ago, Claysive said:

What would happen if you were on the opposite end of this and you got banned for it?

I can guarantee that your appeal would have been in so fast, crying that it wasn’t your fault the kid got spangled. Would still be acting like a child and calling staff retarded. You cartel kids are a different breed. There’s no winning with you guys. 

No because i dont kill someone when i vdm then because i dont want to get banned monke

3 hours ago, Silton said:

The creature was offered comp aswell can't imagine being this much of a faggot

no i wasnt i was told to fuck off 😄

@destruct this shit happens way to much on conquest i dont think a message in someones dms is enough because at this point you log on to get vdmd killed