Altis Life Update 1/7/2016
Vehicle Persistence through restarts
- A maximum of 1 vehicle per player will stay through restart. If you own 2 vehicles within 150m of your position on restart, only 1 will persist through restart.
- The owner of the vehicle must be online when the server restarts and within 150m of the vehicle for it to save
- The vehicles trunk will save through restart (only through restart, does not save if stored in garage)
- On server restart the saved vehicles spawn in where they were left right before restart
- If the owner of a persistent vehicle does not log on within 15 minutes the vehicle will despawn and go back to garage. Unless someone has gotten into the vehicle after it spawned.
- You can no longer make map marker > 64 characters
- All map markers will have the persons name who made them in front of them.
- Certain words are filtered from map markers
- You can only place up to 10 map markers a minute
- Modified the anti VON in side chat script
- Side chat filter/spam prevention
- LOTS more logging
- Modified the color overlay, should be much better now.
- NLR spawn prevention bugfix and radius reduced to 500m
- Surrender fixed, for realzies this time
- MOAR SERVER LOGS, like, a redonk amount
NOTE: Theres a slight chance, like 1/100, that you'll crash on join. This issue will be fixed next update.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.