Here we are again everyone, welcome to Olympus' Altis Life version 7.03. This update has brought a few undisclosed bugs as well as the following additions and modifications.
- Teargas has been added to the servers, identified by Orange Smoke.
- Certain equipment is capable of mitigating the effects of Teargas, which are broken into a Physical effect and a Visual effect. To make things interesting, what protects from teargas will not be revealed at this time.
- Corporals and above now have access to the 6.5mm MX 3GL.
- Corporals and above now have access to 3GL launch 40mm Orange Teargas grenades.
- Sergeants will again have the ability to purchase both standard and improved uniforms.
- Deputies and above now have access to masks allowing protection against deployed Teargas.
- Uniforms have been redesigned, moving them away from the former gray/black/white.
- Corporals and higher now have access to the Covered Zamak.
- Access to the Hellcat has been limited to Dep. Chief and above.
- Access to the Strider has been lowered to Lieutenant and above.
- On-duty medics will now be visible on the map to other on-duty medics.
APD Handbook Update - Chapter 13
Teargas is to used only when responding to one of the following:
- Federal Reserve Robbery
- Federal Prison Break
- Rebel Outpost Raid
- Gang Hideout Raid
- House Searches
- Exception: Use of Teargas may be used in any non-listed circumstance when permission is given by an on-duty Sergeant or higher.
- Teargas protection is to be worn only when gas is being deployed.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.