Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Malden Life Discontinued

As I'm sure none of you saw this coming, surprise surprise, we're discontinuing Malden Life.

There was some additional plans we had to try to and liven it up a bit however due to developer time being more restricted this season we do not have the resources to properly maintain it with regular updates without taking development attention from Altis Life. 

Thank you for those of you who decided to try and stick it out and give it a shot, I appreciate it. 

6 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Gee never saw this coming 

I mean honestly, it wasn't going to happen this soon... It came up in conversation last night.

We were going to give another go at it, however, due to changes in my personal life, I simply do not have the time to make all the last changes we were going to make. So I told Dili the other night we should discontinue it.

15 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I mean honestly, it wasn't going to happen this soon... It came up in conversation last night.

We were going to give another go at it, however, due to changes in my personal life, I simply do not have the time to make all the last changes we were going to make. So I told Dili the other night we should discontinue it.

What are your thoughts on trying Tanoa again?

I honestly think it would of done better if it was a Hardcore RP server. 

I heard rumors that it was gonna be a Hardcore RP server and I logged on to find out its the same as other servers and got discouraged as fuck. Like look I was going to make a gang on this ;_; :FeelsBad:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UZqLKSnPxgTl_79VQUACVfSq8MqCTAmkhmX7FI-em0c/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Isaac Newton said:

Had some good times RIP Malden

@Blue @communistjosh @Grego @Fat Clemenza @Pledge

o7 

DST Isaac Newton signing off.

I loved Malden :( I wish people would have gave it a chance. I will never forget you sniping that kid with your zubr.