Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale | PRICE MATCH UPDATED! ×

The most retarded call staff have ever made on this server pt 2

1 minute ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

are you banned rn? if you are lmk and ill blow up the sheds for you (will need shed location) using urbexes rather than planes

No...  Someone else should have been.. but to stop that from happening they compeltely rewrote the rules on the fly instead of doing it the right way.

3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

No...  Someone else should have been.. but to stop that from happening they compeltely rewrote the rules on the fly instead of doing it the right way.

sounds like they did a @ Mighty  special, rereading and rewriting rules to protect their friends !

now they're literally out here like this obviousbragging.png

They don't even bother following any of the rules anymore.   They just rdm at will and staff turn into their personal lawyers and change rules for em.  Why should they. 

They openly brag about the shit now.  Why wouldn't they.

• Developer II
1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

Ok they changed the rules on paper on this one.  I'm wrong and stand corrected.  Wasn't an attack on you milo you know I ❤️ you.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, -Shawn- said:

Not what I mean!!

@ doubleueyeceekay  Do not let him lie to you- this is exactly what he means!!!

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Nicole did.  She did it for proud cause he got his feelings hurt.

bro i dont give a fuck about ur crying rants, she locked it because your a 13 yr old trapped in a 40 yr olds body just crying every week over some bullshit.

grow the fuck up, might be impossible for you tho.

12 minutes ago, proud said:

bro i dont give a fuck about ur crying rants, she locked it because your a 13 yr old trapped in a 40 yr olds body just crying every week over some bullshit.

Due to spam repeated reports, I'm not going to say anything to you.  You cry too much.  Please just stick to spam downvoting me for 1 hour a day.

57 minutes ago, proud said:

You’re a 21 year old boy trapped in a 13 year old girls body so the irony is brutal with this one you scruffy huckle tranny cunt!!

• +1 1
2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

You cry too much. 

ironic considering your known at the olympus cry baby

1 hour ago, Boovin said:

You’re a 21 year old boy trapped in a 13 year old girls body so the irony is brutal with this one you scruffy huckle tranny cunt!!

you and your group of gays crack me up, you guys get offended by forum downvotes💀 get a grip

• STFU 1

Real question for the admins is which dumb fuck career cop admin removed the ability for us to keep cops in restraints for 15 minutes? It ruins my roleplay experience when I can’t shit talk a cop for 15 minutes straight now I can only do it for 14:30 minutes. m’lady @ Community Director Sov  what do you think about this bias rule change? 

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 3

Blowing up a bomb, planting a bomb or attempting/looking like youre in the animation should 100% be initiation, can we please stop crying. Also I dont disagree on the all staff are career cops and shit lol. But damn you @ed every single member.

2 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

How about you just stop roleplaying as a terrorist and not plant bombs to blow people's shit up? Problem solved.

what do u plan on doing for ur birthday? U going to fly ur boyfriend out @ PolarBear lol 

3 minutes ago, hawkg said:

what do u plan on doing for ur birthday? U going to fly ur boyfriend out @ PolarBear lol 

yo, who unperm'd this kid? They need to be removed from staff because clearly they have severe down syndrome.

• Cringe 1
15 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Houses cannot have ownership verified and blowing it up costs the owner nothing.  Same for gang shed.  Someone's paying to delay their use of it and it comes back free of charge at reset.

Like shawn says, YOU take the risk of getting RDMed by anyone pretty much blowing up a shed or house. If you dont wanna get RDMed, clear the area first, or idk dont blow it up/be more careful. Also, there IS A COST to blowing up player houses, it renders it useless for a whole restart, no spawn, inventory, etc. A person can miss out on MILLIONS you blowing up their house. Talking about a shed, its 1mill and again, you miss out on millions on top of that 1mill original investment. this rule change is how it should have always been, no doubt in my mind.

• +1 1
  • Admin
21 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

@ Ryan   @ Fraali  @ Doc  @ Grandma Gary  @ Zahzi  @ Decimus  @ codeYeTi  @ stayclaxxy  @ David Miller  @ Masonn  @ Mako  @ WALT   @ Milo  @ nicole  @ Weaz  @ Mr.Slick  @ Winters  @ Bubbaloo - Reusable P Cup  @ -Shawn-  @ Mighty   @ King   @ Rexo   @ Xlax  @ Caden   @ Noble  @ Brandyn  @ TheHeroNoob  @ Diamond  @ Marcus   @ KermitZooicide

So, once again, we're completely reimagining the rules as they've been interpreted since the beginning of the server, and nobody is using their brain or reading comprehension skills to consider the implications of such a drastic rule change.

Exploding buildings has never been  in this history of this server considered engagement.  Now if you do it, you have to let people try to kill you before shooting back and hope t hat they whiff before returning fire.  Now you just have to trust that the person killing you owns the building, or file a ticket every single time to confirm and you know 100% staff are not going to check logs to see who owned it at the time.  If someones blowing up your friends house?  RDM THEM, and then get your friend to transfer for the ticket.  If you get the occasional staff member that is actually willing to put the work in and check properly, it's an in game ticket that will take, on average, a month to get done and by that time they won't have to serve a ban anyways.

This ruling works for vehicles because civs can check registration.  It does not work for buildings.  You can't see who owns a building.  

So now, the vague implications of this... Shooting at someone and if your bullet hits a house behind them, it does dmg to that house and it's one way engagement.  Placing a bomb that even has a chance to hit someone else's house?  One way engagement. You can be rdm'ed.  Burden of proof is on them, you don't even have to tell them what house you own.  How is boltcutting a door not engagement now?  That's just as much of a hostile action.  Where is the line drawn?  Staff won't say.  Multiple times they've been asked and they refuse to explain.  Is placing the bomb engagement?  Is detonating engagement?  Is it engagement if the building isn't fully destroyed?   Just leaving the door wide open.

So if I'm  blowing up a house, and I get rdm'ed, I have to file a ticket, wait a month, eventually get a response that won't result in a ban because it was so long ago the player can't be expected to have proof.  It's a license to just rdm anyone placing a bomb.  

The only way to make this remotely fair is for civs to be able to check registration on houses, which is gamebreaking retarded, but still better than the alternative of expecting a player to report every single time to confirm ownership of a building only for it to be ignored so long it doesn't matter.  

Every single staff member listed, and not one of you plays civ/skat in any capacity.  All are career medics, career apd, conquest, or entirely inactive in game.  You don't  understand how common this situation actually is among skat players that actually fight on S1.  You should not be making drastic changes to server rules without at least consulting the people it effects.  You're ruining a huge element of gameplay and you don't care because it doesn't effect you.  PLEASE DEAR GOD LISTEN AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE A RETARDED RULE CHANGE.  IT WAS FINE FOR 10 YEARS, IT DOESN'T NEED CHANGED NOW BY PLAYERS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT CHANGES THE GAME.

PLANTING A BOMB OR DETONATING A BOMB IS NOT ENGAGEMENT UNLESS IT HITS A PLAYER OR VEHICLE.

Fyi, my most time played is on civ and was a skat council member. The rant is pretty silly

• +1 2
14 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

"costs them nothing" if they dont get access to the shed they paid for, for the entire restart if someone were to do it at server start (which happens often). The pettiest will never let a shed be standing as long as they are online. Its a net-negative to not have access to your shed. 

Im starting to love shawn no homo. But yeah. 

Blow up my shed when im motivated to make money for 1 restart. Youre fucking me over literally like 26million AND the other millions I may spend repairing the shed. ITS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE.

• BlessUp 1
18 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

yo, who unperm'd this kid? They need to be removed from staff because clearly they have severe down syndrome.

Let me guess you guys rented a one room one bed hotel in las vegas. Enjoy the weekend dont gamble all ur money in one place.

and when u guys do the gay sex put the do not disturb sign on the door, so u can spare the hotel staff of your degeneracy 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Real question for the admins is which dumb fuck career cop admin removed the ability for us to keep cops in restraints for 15 minutes? It ruins my roleplay experience when I can’t shit talk a cop for 15 minutes straight now I can only do it for 14:30 minutes. m’lady @ Community Director Sov  what do you think about this bias rule change? 

I think it's absolute fucking aids.  Cops aren't special.  If they lower it for cops they should lower it for civs equally.

4 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

How about you just stop roleplaying as a terrorist and not plant bombs to blow people's shit up? Problem solved.

Maybe you can stop Navrasing?    Not so easy is it?

2 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

Sir please back away from the child.

3 hours ago, proud said:

you and your group of gays crack me up, you guys get offended by forum downvotes💀 get a grip

@ Boovin   I don't wanna tell you how to live your life but this looks a lot like harassment.

3 hours ago, proud said:

ironic considering your known at the olympus cry baby

You've been basically threatening me with 'extermination,' have went on rants about committing genocide to gay people, and have said at least 50 things I could have had you permed for, all the while spending literally hundreds of hours of your life spam downvoting me, and I didn't report you.   I got 5 staff members in my inbox telling me you are reporting everything I say for weeks and asking me to chill so you stop crying for even one minute.  You don't get to call anyone a crybaby.  What you've been doing is peak tear production.  You're crying so hard it's straight up making staff uncomfortable.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • STFU 1