Remember these are upcoming changes and additions - some of these will take some time to implement.
- Add armed planes to the warpoint shop for 75 warpoints @swervy
- When killing players you're not currently at war with on warzone, you get full warpoints, instead of the standard 1 warpoint @PURE P.K
Add a "NLR" message/icon below a players name when they are breaking NLR, similar to the in-event text currently @Bloodmoon
- This should help discourage players from breaking NLR as is common, especially at federal events, etc.
- Obviously this NLR message/icon alone wouldn't be enough evidence that someone is actually breaking NLR, (there are legitimate reasons to break NLR still)
- Relogging/changing your name would have no effect on this feature.
Add an exception to the following rule: "You may not take the same person hostage more than once every 30 minutes." @Bloodmoon
- Exception: If that person initiates engagement first and commits a hostile action towards you after taking them hostage and before the 30 minutes is up, then you may take them hostage again. This does not include the APD.
- Rule with exception already added and in effect.
Dufflebag instead of a briefcase when players die @grar21
- This bag is skinable, giving options for donor skins, apd/medic skins, etc.
Reduce the price of the SPAR-16s by 25k, should cost 125k @duanty_lake_23
- This recognises the fact the Vigilantes can't buy 150-round magazines, so the gun is slightly less useful for them and feels slightly expensive because of this.
- Add MB 4WD (LMG) for Corporal rank and higher
Add more features to the Training Dome
- Update the NPC so that it is possible to have all current options available (seize cash / pardon)
- Be able to interact with more of the equipment so that it starts the animation the same as the Anti-Air System
- Add a Prison Door so that New APD knows what it looks like and how to interact with it
- Remove AHP PO-30 Orca skin from the APD
- 50% of money given for lethality gets split among officers within a 300m radius with a cap of 50k per non-lethaing officer, money exceeding the cap goes back to the lethaler (ie 25% for the lethaler, 25% for all other players nearby)
- Allow APD to raid peninsula cartels once every 30 minutes
- Prevent bolt cutting fed without 5 cops online
- Add first aid kit and tool kit to dope crates
- Add the ability for R&R to pull vehicles on warzone caps
- Let Supervisor+ can look into medics backpacks
- New CPR animation for reviving and epis
- Add staff R&R tractor that can tow vehicles
- APD enter action to get in the commander seat of locked strider @Mako
- Adding misuse during any means to prevent engagement is exploiting
- Price of a revive next to Request Medic button so new players know that it charges you @Outcast
- Allow players in cop restraints to be robbed