As many of you know, version 7.03 was officially released this past Friday (11/20/15) and contained a few bugs which to say the least, were irritating to play with. This weekend was dedicated to fixing what we could with a few minor updates that were not able to be included in 7.03's original release. The following have been implemented and will take effect on the next server restart:
- MX 3GL is now able to properly switch between lethal and tazer rounds.
Teargas effects have been disabled for the time being.
- Performance issues regarding how players were effected once fired prompted this. The grenades will remain available, however they are regular smoke grenades at this time.
- Lights and sirens for the APD Zamak should work properly now.
Sirens for both APD and R&R have been updated to make them more distinct.
- Wail Sirens have been renamed to Primary Sirens.
- Yelp Sirens have been renamed to Secondary Sirens.
- Primary and Secondary Sirens may NOT be used at the same time. Players must disable one to use the other.
- APD and Medics now have access to a custom "horn" which may be used while in the driver position by pressing "G".
- "Rank Tags" above APD players properly reflect ranks as shown in TeamSpeak.
- "Rank Tags" have been added for R&R. Note that CURRENTLY, these tags follow the same scheme as the APD. BE SURE TO CHECK WHO YOU'RE SHOOTING AT.
- Rank specific uniforms have been added for R&R ranks Search & Rescue, Air Responder and Coordinator.
Missing virtual icons have been added for the following items:
- Organic Burgers
Not a big update like everyone is hoping for but be assured that the development and designer teams are working diligently to get what the community desires.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.