Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Future of Development

53 minutes ago, Fusah said:

Hai all, 

Due to my recent lack of activity @TheCmdrRex will be moved up to lead developer with me. Over the next coming days, he will be taught to do everything pertaining to server maintenance/administration and will have the same level of access as me. This is not a temporary position or anything and he will be the sole lead in the coming months. As to leave Olympus in good hands once everything is sorted out with the position and team as a whole I will be stepping down permanently. This is just a heads up on what's to come. Rex should be making a post on what he plans to do with the role soon, congratulations rex! 

Goodbye good luck wherever life takes you

o7 @Fusah

You were a fantastic Dev and it was awesome working with you. You always seemed to have a solution to everything and I can't thank you enough for the chance you gave me. We have to play Dead by Daylight again soon...

1 minute ago, Drippp said:

Tfw oly has one dev

We still have @Blizzix and @DashTonic and the newest addition to the team @Phunky does this as his day job with years of experience in game development. We're in very good hands.

9 minutes ago, sploding said:

We still have @Blizzix and @DashTonic and the newest addition to the team @Phunky does this as his day job with years of experience in game development. We're in very good hands.

Blizzix and Phunky are web devs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, sploding said:

Just going to put this out there. Blizzix and Phunky do web/discord. Not in game. 

• Owner
1 hour ago, KGB JOSH said:

But where’s that Drama idiot been at smh my head

It was concerns about the development side that I used to address to him to fix... IDIOT