See You Around

Best of luck outside of Olympus Mr. Rosscock @ Rossco  !!

While I am sure many of us are going to be feeling big sad, there is nothing wrong with hanging up the hat after so long. 

You have been here for very long, and I speak for many when I say that it was a wild ride and great to have you along. 

o7 

p.s you're still taking me out on a date with your Cracker Barrel "White's only" discount

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rossco said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH boy this one has been incoming for a whileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

To put it simply, I'm just bored on Olympus at this point. I've loved it for the past almost 6 years, but good things always come to an end don't they? I've worn many hats in my time here, such as sRNR, sAPD, Senior Support, and even a quick stunt as Junior Dev with the boys @ ikiled  and @ Airborne , but I think the most fun I've had was sAPD for sure. I've had the pleasure of working with some great minds on the Senior APD team, and I'll use a lot of what I've learned here to progress in life further down the road. For all those that helped me to get to all of the ranks I've held over the years, I want to say thank you very much. And for all those that cock blocked me from ranks over the years, I wanna say fuck off. I've had a ton of fun and made a lot of friends, but I'm moving on boys. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything, you know where to find me. I guess I'll do that gay thing and @ people too...

@ Millennium  Fucking degen, please quit for your own sanity

@ hawk  Keep drinking bagged milk, dent

@ Caden  I hope you learn to use the APD sheets quick

@ 1thedoc  Take the 1 out of your name weirdo

@ Headless  Keep working your ass off man, I know a lot of people don't see the work you put in, but I want you too know you're one of the reasons this server is doing well recently

@ Ryan  I didn't get my yearly Christmas picture of your car, kinda pissed no cap

@ Decimus  Stay in touch, I need that dev knowledge :)))

@ Venomm  o7

@ Waddles  @ PUG  @ Sho-Time  @ Cyanide  I'm funny

@ King  @ Regal  Dents ❤️

@ Lime  Bean

@ Dawn ❤️

@ Winters  @ ThatNerdyGuy  @ Mako Thanks for giving me chance at sAPD, even if it took a while, I think that as a team we did a hell of a lot of good things, and I'm glad that I got to work with all of you

@Senior APD Member @Senior R&R Member  @Senior Support Team All of you guys keep working hard. It takes a lot sometimes to keep our factions running smoothly and effectively, and I feel like for the most part all of you are working good right now. Keep it up boys

If I forgot to at you sorry, haven't been on this server in a grip. Much peach, much love,

-Rossco out

PS, if you need any sheet shit, lemme know 🙂

i forgive you for removing me from APD ❤️