Altis Life Update 4/30/2016 fixfixfix
This update is primarily fixes/patches. From long existing well know exploits, to random stuff that broke in the last update.
- Market now fits into the Y-menu and looks better
- Give money added to Y menu
- Disabled vaulting while restrained if you have the 'diary' open (pressing J)
- Players no longer drop their weapons when they die
- Pulling dead players out of vehicles no longer drops their weapon nearby
- Disabled Arma 3 Cheat menu which was being used for combat logging/exploiting, dafuk bohemia.
- Only one person can access any inventory at a time now, this applies to vehicles, stuff on ground, house crates, pretty much every inventory you can think of
- Fixed dupe where 2 players could pick up the same backpack off the ground.
- Fixed possible exploit with alt-f4ing after getting robbed
- Fixed issue which allowed players to use Tactical View while doing certain actions
- Fixed issue where cops could open player interaction menu from any distance with windows key
- Fixed possible dupe with house virtual trunk
- Other fixes as well
- If you know of more exploits not already patched let us know with a bug report ticket in the support tab, if the exploit is big enough we may provide you with legacy perks or somethin'
- Intro shows again
- Water/food/backpack space fixed
- Fixed issue where textures were not applied to vehicles when joining server
- Possible fix for cops not getting money for lethals
- Possible fix for bloodbag exiting early even when you don't move
- Titans should no longer repair land vehicles
- Armed offroads should no longer be red
- Fixed issue with cellphone displaying Any in message area
- Fixed issue with DP missions
- Uniform textures may show more reliably now
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.