Welp, Life is moving faster

DeadPool

This is my goodbye, I have been in this community for a year and 1/2 now. I have spent 2,342 hours on this server and nearly 3,200 hours on arma alone. I have spent 1,061 hours as a cop and 1,169 as a civ. The memeories of this community will live on forever #NipsOutForDeadPool. I am leaving simply because life is moving very fast past for me. I have 7 high school classes and 4 of them are honors, 2 college classes and a recently got a job which takes up the majority of my time now. I can say I have made it far and short in Olympus. Now unlike Moob I am gonna do the cringy tagging of people for the good memeories and good byes!

@Orgondo You are the hairest and weirdest man I have had the pleasure of meeting. ps I FOUND THE GOODIES!!!!!

@Corporal_Moob You may not know this but, When I heard of your past with the APD it inspired me to keep going for SGT and grinding hours a week out. Also CHECK THESE STRIPS NIBBA

@Cats You money hungry greedy jew... You taught me how to do my first real legit run and still owe me money from the pilot helmets bitch!

@DarwinsMisfit All I got to say is THANK YOU you know what it is for.

@Gibbs I knew you when you were a corp with barely 400 hours and we had some of the funniest and stupid moments on cop (excluding my first demotion) 

@Lucki You gave me my deputy training and my PO test. You aslo help me with a lot of APD things. We had numerous fun times on Tanoa at late night chasing the Tonao money farming gangs.

@Decimus You are a emo farmer all I gota say

@Fushigi Watch out for the quad bikes

@Stuuurrt Make sure fushigi doesn't hit anymore quad bikes

@TheCmdrRex Rat...Honestly, tho should have joined VX when I asked you the first time

@SPBojo You are the weirdest thing that a mom could raise bitch XD.... best memer

@falcon You always have taken my bounty but you cant take anymore

@Sociopathic Dont get demoted fam

@BobsYourAuntie Dont get permed again

@Excision Thot Patrol 

@heyday I will admit you are the first black man to make me change my opinion and mad respect to you.

@jwilly You made me see a new perspective with the black community XD

@Tiger I don't know what to say about you, I never got to know you well enough. But I can say you are one hell of a leader

@Haiwood You are almost as harry and weird as @Orgondo

@Tyrone Washington You still owe tommy a sgt loadout and show bobs and vagine

@Tommy Wiseau You are weird XD where your bunker?

@bigSMOKE Show bobs and vagine XD

I am gonna miss this community and the memeories. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • TriHard 2
  • Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, Proud said:

Best of luck with ur future (u called me a rat when u first got serg I will never forget that)

I mean my first deputy training with @Gibbs You and trident came to the HQ with tazers. Tazed all the cops and that is not a good way to start a deputy on the APD so

1 hour ago, DeadPool1337 said:

This is my goodbye, I have been in this community for a year and 1/2 now. I have spent 2,342 hours on this server and nearly 3,200 hours on arma alone. I have spent 1,061 hours as a cop and 1,169 as a civ. The memeories of this community will live on forever #NipsOutForDeadPool. I am leaving simply because life is moving very fast past for me. I have 7 high school classes and 4 of them are honors, 2 college classes and a recently got a job which takes up the majority of my time now. I can say I have made it far and short in Olympus. Now unlike Moob I am gonna do the cringy tagging of people for the good memeories and good byes!

@Orgondo You are the hairest and weirdest man I have had the pleasure of meeting. ps I FOUND THE GOODIES!!!!!

@Corporal_Moob You may not know this but, When I heard of your past with the APD it inspired me to keep going for SGT and grinding hours a week out. Also CHECK THESE STRIPS NIBBA

@Cats You money hungry greedy jew... You taught me how to do my first real legit run and still owe me money from the pilot helmets bitch!

@Gibbs I knew you when you were a corp with barely 400 hours and we had some of the funniest and stupid moments on cop (excluding my first demotion) 

@Lucki You gave me my deputy training and my PO test. You aslo help me with a lot of APD things. We had numerous fun times on Tanoa at late night chasing the Tonao money farming gangs.

@TheCmdrRex Rat...Honestly, tho should have joined VX when I asked you the first time

@SPBojo You are the weirdest thing that a mom could raise bitch XD.... best memer

@Excision Thot Patrol 

@heyday I will admit you are the first black man to make me change my opinion and mad respect to you.

@Tiger I don't know what to say about you, I never got to know you well enough. But I can say you are one hell of a leader

o7

don't become a stranger fam, pop in from time to time.

Just now, jwilly said:

I wont miss the pictures of dead slaves hanging from trees you put in ts... o7

Again I don't know what you are talking about.... that was like 2 months ago.

1 hour ago, DeadPool1337 said:

@Excision Thot Patrol 

@Queach For beautiful karaoke! Dont worry, i got myself in there

2 hours ago, DeadPool1337 said:

@Excision Thot Patrol 

unfortunate, but I BEAT CATS ON THE LIST AND YOU WERE IN HIS GANG FOR LIKE A YEAR.

get fukd