Locked o7 - codeYeTi

Thanks for the HQ takeovers and all the dev work you have done for this server.

Snort a big ass motherfucking line for this o7. Ill even snort some Adderall in honor of this man

:DPEducated:

• Like 2
  • Senior Developer
Just now, Deadpool said:

Thanks for the HQ takeovers and all the dev work you have done for this server.

Snort a big ass motherfucking line for this o7. Ill even snort some Adderall in honor of this man

:DPEducated:

Kurt did the HQ takeovers I didn't have shit to do with that one lol

18 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

@Ajax Probably the longest-running member of BFO. Good times

*Cough* I was a member between September/October 2014 to around March 2017 (when i left rank 5 and joined Tree). Think i win this one to Yeti :) 

20 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

Get in to something competitive non-fps so we can play together.

I mean, i play alot of For Honor if you want to join :P 

44 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

For those wondering what happened, I was testing to see if an exploit reported to us by my gang was actually being abused based on some symptoms they'd reported to me. Accidentally missed the last item when deleting them, stored it, and it sat in a garage untouched until one of my gang members found it, reported it, and since nobody in the gang thought it was there's (including me), reported it to find out what to do. This resulted in my first ban (14 day), removal from staff, and wiping my account.

Don't you have private servers for testing shit so that exactly this doesn't happen?

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Admin

I was getting off of work when I heard what was all going on. I’ll keep my opinion to myself because I’m wildly uninformed right now, but hate to see you go man. You and I may have not ever been close, but you were one of the first ‘nice guys’ I knew on this server. I remember anytime a BFO rat would give me a hard time I’d just bother you and you’d call the rats away. Also Everytime you’d peak back in before you made your full come back, you’d always find me in TeamSpeak and we would just play catch up. I hope to keep seeing you around from time to time. Thanks for all you have done for the server ignoring current events. @codeYeTi o7

• Like 4

yet another person whom has poured a SHIT ton of time into this server only to be pushed out.
When will it end... .. when the servers all sit at 0... or sit full of new players...
i honestly dont get it. ive seen you been cancer more than once but i have seen you contribute a shit ton more.
When people who accually give a damn get the boot for stupid reasons it really shows that this is a diying server just bearly holding on because of the new players.
I really dont understand how the trolls are allow to get away with murder while people who ahve put in so much effort get the boot over stupid stuff.

this server is very VERY quickly killing itself.  
sure new players are great... but how long do they stick around.. how much do they contribute....

i think as a whole you guys should evaluate your server goals and abmisions. 
if yous think its not worth the time and effort then fine, but ive seen some people get the boot for some DUMBASSS reasons lately.

Its happening at a faster rate too.
Everyones getting bord and ban happy.
shit i just had someone respon to a ban i submitted over a month ago... is the server really in that bad of shape?

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Theak said:

yet another person whom has poured a SHIT ton of time into this server only to be pushed out.
When will it end... .. when the servers all sit at 0... or sit full of new players...
i honestly dont get it. ive seen you been cancer more than once but i have seen you contribute a shit ton more.
When people who accually give a damn get the boot for stupid reasons it really shows that this is a diying server just bearly holding on because of the new players.

You're right. The rules are more "guidelines" anyway. #unbanthedupers.

• Downvote 6

It depends on how deep you can take it.
and ive seen some people that have had no right being unbaned be able to play, just because they can spam the n word and suck a mean one.
its just ... dumb to see some of whats going on.
it really is turning into a meme server. get on to troll the neebs and back to a real game...
shit i loved arma and i loved this server but damn... just damn.. 
its really sad is all i have to say....
The trolls get to do what they want while people whom have volenteered their time to contributing suffer for little reason.

im hopeing this server pulls its head out of its own ass soon.
( to all the people still putting in hard work keep it up because the server depends on it... even if you will eventually get bentover with now remorse.)

• Senior Developer
7 minutes ago, Airman said:

You're right. The rules are more "guidelines" anyway. #unbanthedupers.

Ooh lookie, another uninformed idiot without any of the facts shitting on my o7 post.

You didn't know me in the slightest, and just came here to bash blindly without knowing the facts. I even specifically asked you to not bash this post with this uninformed garbage. Back from whence you came you autistic cave troll. You didn't even know me; get the fuck outta here.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

Ooh lookie, another uninformed idiot without any of the facts shitting on my o7 post.

You didn't know me in the slightest, and just came here to bash blindly without knowing the facts. I even specifically asked you to not bash this post with this uninformed garbage. Back from whence you came you autistic cave troll. You didn't even know me; get the fuck outta here.

Actually, you gave your opinion followed by "keep your opinions about whether or not it was intentional to yourself". You can't ask people not to speak their mind after speaking yours.

You did a stupid thing on and got caught, and now you're looking for sympathy.

• Kreygasm 1
  • Downvote 7
  • Senior Developer
6 minutes ago, Airman said:

Actually, you gave your opinion followed by "keep your opinions about whether or not it was intentional to yourself". You can't ask people not to speak their mind after speaking yours.

You did a stupid thing on and got caught, and now you're looking for sympathy.

Again, I asked those who had uninformed opinions to themselves, since such opinions have little reflection on the truth of the matter. Thank you kindly for shitting all over my goodbye though you absolute dimwit.

This is an o7 post. It's not for you. Thank you kindly for getting the fuck out of it.