Altis Life Update 3/3/2016 + Hotfix
Added restricted air zones to jail and fed
- Helicopters flying near these zones will be warned
- If you fly too close you will hear a lock on sound for 10 seconds, if you do not fly far enough away a missile with fire at you
- The missile sites can be hacked and disabled
- Cops can repair the missile sites
- Re-made player tags a bit, custom 'tilde' functionality added. Placing your cursor over a player will display their player tags beyond the 17m normal limit. Tilde only works up to 75m away for people on foot, 200m for land vehicles, 400 for helis, etc.
- GA vests added
- $1000 increase to paycheck
- Check license should now be fixed
- Oil rig added by @ToeKnee
- Capture the flag fixes
- Copper weight fixed, it's no longer 1-1
- Fixed house cleanup, properties which have not been used in 60 days go back up for sale.
- Sand bags at jail fixed, they're properly aligned to ground now
Player tag fixes
- Fixed issue where emblems would show on civilians or wrong units
- Increased size of player tags for targets spotted with 'tilde'
- Adjusted colors of player tags for cops/medics
- Semi-Fixed issues where duplicate player tags would be shown for vehicles/players
- Updated white-listed slots to fix the issue preventing login if someone was in the first slot.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.