Altis Life Update 2/2/2016
We're now introducing Altis Highway Patrol (AHP).
- Several new variants of highway patrol textures have been added including a new uniform.
- R&R Quad Bikes and R&R Boats now have lights and sirens.
- Admins should now accidentally teleport a lot less.
- More Capture the Flag changes have been made that should hopefully result in fixes for some major issues with it.
- Deputy Chiefs of Police and above now have access to the MX-SW.
- Sergeants and above now have access to the Vigilante vest.
- R&R vehicles with the red theme now have the same style of lighting as the ambulance.
A server hop / role switch cool-down has been added.
- You must now wait 5 minutes from the log off point to be able to switch roles and/or servers.
- Medics can now enter any vehicle to remove dead bodies.
- Any vehicle that supports animating doors, now opens when the vehicle is unlocked, and closes when locked.
- The Altis Market has been buffed.
- A new turtle dealer has been placed south of Kavala.
- Changes have been made to Pyrgos checkpoint.
- Kavala rebel boat shop has been fixed.
- Rebel outpost's towers can now take damage from explosive charges.
- More light added to APD's HQs.
- As a thank you to the community for helping us reach our donation goal, Hatchback Sports and Mohawk Helicopters have been unlocked for everyone.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.