l8r sk8r

Hey man, never be a stranger. If I ever pick up opiates again please expect 12AM paragraphs about how great of a guy you are. The community lost a real one today, o7 man ❤️

• Haha 1
  • Cringe 1
1 hour ago, Iceman said:

Ill forever have an MX in my house for you ❤️ 

thanks baby ❤️

44 minutes ago, Monks said:

No @? yeah your not invited to my minecraft themed birthday party buckaroo

sorry cant edit the post anymore but yall know who yall are, still couldnt do the pushups for corporal tho

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Venomm said:

yeah been burned out yall have seen this coming lmfao anyway heres a few @'s for the people that read these cringeposts

• @ H E L L B O U N D  @ A T L A S  same person but the day 1 where it all started.
  • @ Lime  absolute beast 2 man breaching squad. Only took a year for my whitelist to get verified but we got sup in the end.
  • @ AmericanWaffle  bottomtwink ✡️. Love u tho ill come see you too.
  • @ Mudiwa  Bomos Island will prevail once again, we will trade arab neclaces again soon
  • @ Headless  Honestly still internet dad and its a little weird you talked to my dad on steam but hey you're one of the best people on this community and you do so much that goes unrecognized. Big kudos HMU whenever
  • @ Rafa  way to nice to be in this community, youve been outstanding since you were a little PO and support team and again one of the best people here
  • @ Mike Lit  Whats the point of staff if you dont abuse a little? A valuable life lesson was taught to me that day. Thanks!
  • @ Nameless _  Certified ace altis life shitposter
  • @ Chase-  Chick-Fil-A Peach shake enjoyer 🙂
  • @ Evannnnn  @ Titchie  Zim god and "White guy gun, black guy mag"
  • @ King  ill come for a ride along with you after ur off FTO probation
  • @ Claysive  commando balls...thanks for that ride from rebel while u were a sup like 200 years ago
  • @ Revise  no legs bottom text call it quits whenever
  • Gang/BW/Fed People:
    • @ Mason Harrison  fucking absolute legend ill come down to see you I promise
    • @ Skys  Kept Woo and xVids entertained for hours on end bullying owen lmfao
    • @ Diamond Drop  dogshit nco bottom text
    • @ Maddox Not sure if this game made you more or less racist but oh well
    • @ monsterr  "hey mannn" made cop literal autism with you but probably some of the best time ive had on here.
    • @ KudosTV  dented lmfao 
    • @ grooovy  not cheating i swear man
    • @ syndrome  dapig!
    • @ Noble  ego lol
    • @ R@XXY  absolute sped lmfao luv u
    • @ Regal  literally anything that is funny to us cant be said on this post
    • @ ChupaGoat  @ MrAutoo  extra points for y-swapping on a family running across the DMZ
    • @ Clash  has a nutsack of a dog wtfffff 💀 
  • APD PEOPLE:
    • @ Caden  real G, seems like the corp rec from the tank battles paid off for the both of us
    • @ Crenshaw  blacklisted for "-s- tammy ur a..."
    • @ Cooper:P  sitting in APD channels absolutely slandering everyone else in DM's was the funniest shit. 
    • @ Wong  Tard wrangler promoted to Tard in Charge!
    • @ Rexo  Fill my spot well, you've got the capability to do great shit around here.
    • @ Soulz  tier 2 vest boycott gamer
    • @ Super_Nova  scatpack
    • @ Brandynn  brandyn borker defo deserved corporal and beyond when we gave it to you
    • @ Xlax  ill drive down and get lunch with you
    • @ Rossco  sheet monke but you were fun all the time "theres nine n*ggas up there bro"
    • @ 1thedoc  valid EU guy "its not rape if theyre too y-"
  • Pedo-  I mean Medics:
  • Dev'iggas:
    • @ Fraali  thanks for throwing me a free rank which I totally shouldnt have had. 
    • @ Zahzi  needed to get on a stepstool to take me off the github lol thank for the shot at dev too though ❤️
    • @ Martinezzz  how u got dev with how much shit was brokes baffles me
    • @ Tech  gamer
    • @ Decimus  decimal weeb farmer something something corn field I think?

if i forgor 💀 to @ anyone youre prob important enough to edit the post to @ urself so like yeah have fun

cya

bro really said a "few"

So long @ Venomm .  I know pretending we weren't best friends this whole time was really important to you, but I always appreciated our long talks throughout the night talking about life and goals and stuff.  You opened up to me like no friend I've ever had on this server, and you will be missed.  Everythings gonna work out for you in the end, I promise.  I will never let your legacy die, and people will always know about @ Venomm ... my best arma friend.

Your best arma friend,
The Sovereign

• Downvote 1
11 hours ago, anti said:

So long @ Venomm .  I know pretending we weren't best friends this whole time was really important to you, but I always appreciated our long talks throughout the night talking about life and goals and stuff.  You opened up to me like no friend I've ever had on this server, and you will be missed.  Everythings gonna work out for you in the end, I promise.  I will never let your legacy die, and people will always know about @ Venomm ... my best arma friend.

Your best arma friend,
The Sovereign

learn the boundies of wz thanks

12 hours ago, Millennium said:

o7 ni

ni

20 hours ago, jig said:

not an @ no shot venom. o7

APD slander quota was met sorry

17 hours ago, Ruan said:

o7 man.. im gonna send a couple of my African warlords to look after u.. 

Thank you mr fraud n-

7 hours ago, Soulz said:

eyyy join the club brotha

I finally got it into a knot 🙂