Leaving Olympus for Military

6 hours ago, Doctor White said:

Some of you may have notice, but im not really on anymore more and its needs to be addressed. Unfortunately i have decided to leave Olympus and continue a family tradition and join the military. It has been some of the best experiences on this server that i hold dearly to me. I have been on this server for what seems to be about a year and i can say it was never dull. I've made friends, enemies, and neutrally agreed cease arms. I will always remember the days of NSM,RPD,Tree,Trident,DB, and The Order. Almost forgot Prime as well. Even though many of the gangs i joined split in the end it was always fun. I will say i will miss all of you dearly except you DB you always killed/took me hostage and made me sing. Support team, never stop being aids. Medics keep spamming that windows key. Last but not least APD "im going to report you for breaking rules" says every pleb. But in the end of all this this was a game and i will never forget this community. Never stop being the aids/cancer I've grown to love.  Goodbye

In The Immortal words of Mr. Spock

"Live long and Prosper"

Doctor White/Officer Black

Ps: about my money, weapons, houses, and cars i am going to say this. If you want all my stuff for free heres what you have to do. I will be on the server for about 2 more weeks and if you can find me and taze me as well as restrain me you can have it all. This include 20 million, loads of gear including mx taser, mx lethal, 50 cal rounds, type 115, ak 12, also some cop gear. Vehicles wise i have a strider, ifirt, armed off road, armed jeep. Heli not anything worth while but if u want u can have.

@hawk @Scribble @Peter @Kyle Lake@Peter @DashTonic@McDili@Prime @Headless @Decimus @Isaac @ChrisGG @Eggman @Fake Grandma @Grandma Gary

Never really got to know you but stay safe and God Bless.

6 hours ago, Doctor White said:

Some of you may have notice, but im not really on anymore more and its needs to be addressed. Unfortunately i have decided to leave Olympus and continue a family tradition and join the military. It has been some of the best experiences on this server that i hold dearly to me. I have been on this server for what seems to be about a year and i can say it was never dull. I've made friends, enemies, and neutrally agreed cease arms. I will always remember the days of NSM,RPD,Tree,Trident,DB, and The Order. Almost forgot Prime as well. Even though many of the gangs i joined split in the end it was always fun. I will say i will miss all of you dearly except you DB you always killed/took me hostage and made me sing. Support team, never stop being aids. Medics keep spamming that windows key. Last but not least APD "im going to report you for breaking rules" says every pleb. But in the end of all this this was a game and i will never forget this community. Never stop being the aids/cancer I've grown to love.  Goodbye

In The Immortal words of Mr. Spock

"Live long and Prosper"

Doctor White/Officer Black

Ps: about my money, weapons, houses, and cars i am going to say this. If you want all my stuff for free heres what you have to do. I will be on the server for about 2 more weeks and if you can find me and taze me as well as restrain me you can have it all. This include 20 million, loads of gear including mx taser, mx lethal, 50 cal rounds, type 115, ak 12, also some cop gear. Vehicles wise i have a strider, ifirt, armed off road, armed jeep. Heli not anything worth while but if u want u can have.

@hawk @Scribble @Peter @Kyle Lake@Peter @DashTonic@McDili@Prime @Headless @Decimus @Isaac @ChrisGG @Eggman @Fake Grandma @Grandma Gary

Well bro its been a hell of a ride, been good to know you especially when we had RPD back in the day ik you joined at the end of the gangs life span but we had good times doing runs of heroin in ifrits and shit. Stay safe bro ill maybe see you in the next 2 weeks on Olympus and we can fuck around a bit. o7 Been a good run not one of my first old gang members to be going ;(