Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Cya Fingerless Gamers

Yall are retards and hope yall have a good time :)

@Hylos You were the first monki i met and you were pretty cool every since that day (dont off yourself yet)

@Super_Nova Same as hylos you were the the second monki i ever met and been there since day 1(T-t-t-take it eas-s-sy) 

@Hurricane Big chungus glad to met you and your welcome for the r6 carry c: (retard deps)

@Zahzi Thanks for everything you helped me you turned out to be a pretty good friend (Grug)

@Mr Majestic My bad for our previous arguments lol Glad we patched shit out you turned out to be a cool person :) (Support Channel ;c)

@Zeuse Actually annoying (<3) 

@rabeed Same as Maj my bad for keeping you for 1 hour long lmao (Grug) 

@hawk Had fun playing mil sim until you killed it >:( (Im the real hawk)

@Grego Actually the real big chungus 

@CorNfLower you always been real with anything you said not a beta monki (lung cancer)

@Jester big beta(slow)

@Bojo You are the biggest monki i will ever met holy shit like actually (+4 :D )

@Decimus Seen you play apex and let me tell you playing egril sim gave you brain dmg 

@Rossco actually a beta lmao imagine getting coup From SS xD  

@Dustin is actually white dont believe his lies! 

@Mighty Sad to seen you leave after you lost the battle of the egril to @Rexo (Dont swat me)

@Pledge Thanks for everything :) 

@ChrisGG 

@Riiken Always enjoyed "stream sniping" you @Bloodmoon ;) 

This shit is long af if i didnt @you than opps you know if i like you or if i dont like you @maxg i dont like you c: (stay away from the bush) 

O7 Cya yall Grugs in 3 months :) @Ryan Keep the server alive until than please :( i like roleplay cooper 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 5
2 minutes ago, CocoisDead said:

Yall are retards and hope yall have a good time :)

@Hylos You were the first monki i met and you were pretty cool every since that day (dont off yourself yet)

@Super_Nova Same as hylos you were the the second monki i ever met and been there since day 1(T-t-t-take it eas-s-sy) 

@Hurricane Big chungus glad to met you and your welcome for the r6 carry c: (retard deps)

@Zahzi Thanks for everything you helped me you turned out to be a pretty good friend (Grug)

@Mr Majestic My bad for our previous arguments lol Glad we patched shit out you turned out to be a cool person :) (Support Channel ;c)

@Zeuse Actually annoying (<3) 

@rabeed Same as Maj my bad for keeping you for 1 hour long lmao (Grug) 

@hawk Had fun playing mil sim until you killed it >:( (Im the real hawk)

@Grego Actually the real big chungus 

@CorNfLower you always been real with anything you said not a beta monki (lung cancer)

@Jester big beta(slow)

@Bojo You are the biggest monki i will ever met holy shit like actually (+4 :D )

@Decimus Seen you play apex and let me tell you playing egril sim gave you brain dmg 

@Rossco actually a beta lmao imagine getting coup From SS xD  

@Dustin is actually white dont believe his lies! 

@Mighty Sad to seen you leave after you lost the battle of the egril to @Rexo (Dont swat me)

@Pledge Thanks for everything :) 

@ChrisGG 

This shit is long af if i didnt @you than opps you know if i like you or if i dont like you @maxg i dont like you c: (stay away from the bush) 

Cya yall Grugs in 3 months :) @Ryan Keep the server alive until than please :( i like roleplay cooper 

Removing you off of support team was the best thing i have ever done as a senior o7 cutie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1