Altis Life Update - 5/16/18 - Housing Inventory Overhaul
The crafting will come probably Friday of this week. Just had some stuff we had to figure out that was a bit more complicated than originally thought.
- REMEMBER - with the new inventory system, etc., if it's too good to be true it's probably not intended and you should report what you've found. Please report any and all issues with the new systems directly via PM to Kurt & I. Thank you.
Redesigned house inventory storage
- Physical/Virtual items now accessed via 'T' menu
- All crates have been removed from the game, all gear has been transferred to the houses' virtual menu
- Physical trunk upgrades are now separate from virtual trunk upgrades
- Anyone who had crates got automatically compensated $150,000 per crate via our transfer system
House searching system
- Visit your local Realtor located in any of the major cities to browse vacant houses in a remote area
- Ability to view house details such as max virtual/physical inventory
Two new vehicles added to the servers available vehicles
- The Tanoa Jeep offroad with a LIM has been added to a rebel shop near you
- The Offroad Anti-Tank has been added to the Blackwater loot table
Zafir has been added to the Blackwater loot table
- Magazines will be sold at the warpoint shop
Roadkits will now be available for Corporal+
- Access via Y menu
- Select desired item and hit the windows key to confirm placement
- Use the window key to pick up equipment when finished
- APD now has access to a blue respirator which will act as a teargas mask
An optional ability to animate doors on specific vehicles when locking/unlocking them
- Able to be enabled/disabled from the Settings tab in the y menu (off by default).
- An additional confirmation menu when purchasing vehicles/clothing which requires un-owned DLC
Vehicle Interaction menus (win key menu) now has the ability for you to force yourself into the driver seat of vehicles you don't have the DLC for.
- APD/RnR/Civilian all have the ability
- The vehicle must be unlocked, not broken beyond repair, and not have anyone already in the driver seat
- Note - Scroll wheel will still not work and prompt you to purchase Bohemias DLC (we recommend you purchase it to remove the ads they litter you with).
- Confirmation menu for cops searching vehicles
- Gang member's names in the y-menu will now update every server restart
- Show off your Takwando skills with Shift+8
- New savable Y-Menu setting option to toggle Lottery Notifications
Option to add timestamp to map markers
- Timestamp will be in "minutes until restart" for ease of reading
Added an additional stage of processing to Frog, Heroin, Weed, Cocaine, and Mushroom.
- Simply process once and scroll for another process option
- These drugs will always sell at 25% extra of whatever type you're doing
- Portions of these drugs will go to cartel owners, so cap them cartels for $$!
- New images will be added with next update
Added 3 new goldbar traders across the map
- Old NPCs that use to accept gold will no longer be accepting Goldbars
- Houses will now expire after 45 days of not interacting with them instead of 60
- All illegal items got a buff in sell price
- New Neochori & Kavala Vigilante Outpost design
- New Sofia APD HQ design
Blackwater & Warpoint Changes
- RPG Launcher removed from war point shop to Blackwater exclusive - RPG ammunition still sold at war point shop
- Mar-10 removed from war point shop to Blackwater exclusive - Mar-10 ammunition still sold at war point shop
- Each Blackwater crate now spawns an additional two Pilot Coveralls on top of the current loot table
- Mod Shops at gas stations now have a repair vehicle only option. At this time it's a complimentary repair.
- Salvage sale prices have been slightly reduced to be more in-line with other legal runs
- APD 911 calls now update locations if another 911 call is made by the same player
- Time since request on the dispatch menu and map for medics will show the time since the player first requested medic (no longer resets after subsequent requests)
- APD lethal money cap reduced to $200,000 from $600,000
- APD money earned from arrests reduced by 10%
- "Put in Car" will now select vehicles of the player's own faction before others.
- Vigilantes will now receive an arrest towards their vigilante tier for sending a suspect's bones they tased/restrained to jail
- Weight of jail charges has been halved. So you should spend less time in jail for petty crime.
- Excavating can only be done at a few select locations on the map now, they're marked with a purple boat icon.
- You can now windows key revive a player with a Epipen or if you want to you can use the Y-menu still
Gang member names will now update quite frequently to have their most current name in your Y-menu roster
- You can hover over a name to get their playerid.
- Some optimizations
Now if a vigilante goes to jail he/she will only drop down a rank of vigilante
- May get removed depending on if it's showing undesirable results
- Medic Ambulance texture fixed
- Tasing timer should no longer reset when a tased player is pulled out of a vehicle
- The ability to terminate the escort mission should not show up after the vehicles have spawned.
- View distances should now update properly when you get in to and out of vehicles. (Please post feedback on the tracker if this is not the case).
- When winning the lottery you shouldn't lose your money anymore.
- Submarines will no longer have the ability to upgrade turbo at mod shops
Support uniform removed from public use (should be at least)
- Support team can now use rank 2 for white-listing abilities.
- Some unused code, files, and stuff
- Houses will now only cost $150,000 per physical upgrade (those who spent money on upgrades have received some compensation directly to their bank accounts)
- Physical storage upgrades will now upgrade by 150 instead of 100 (already purchased storage has been adjusted) (applies to gang sheds as well)
- Vigilante arrests will now properly set on the player when sending someone to jail
- Turtles can now be harvested once again
- APD can now EpiPen each other with windows key as well
- The new double process drugs have received some new icons
- Oil upgrade cost will properly display now
- If for some reason your housing weight becomes skewed it should automatically fix itself
- APD dispatches will now appear properly
- Item dupe fixed
- Apd will now detect when illegal second processed drugs are in a vehicle
- Houses that didn't have any physical storage has been fixed and your homes will now have storage as proper.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.